What over the counter pill resembles adderall 30mg?

Anonymous

Hello extremeautoglass. There isn't one that does. Best of wishes and good health! pledge

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

If I took a 30mg adderall on tuesday and another on wednesday will it be in my system on friday?

I am prescribed 1 30mg adderall once a day. I had to take more then 1 a day a few times this month and I ran short on my medication, I am going to ...

Can u fail a drug screen for taking adderall? for employment?

Is there something over the counter that possibly could explain a positive on a drug screen for adderall??? My daughter tested positive for adderall ...

Why is my adderall kicking in 2 hours after I take it. It has never taken more than an hour before?

I take 40mg xr adderall. I started at 15mg, moved to 30mg when it didnt work. Ive taken 30mg for a year now and was just bumped up to 40mg. Its ...