What over the counter pill resembles adderall 30mg?

Anonymous

Hello extremeautoglass. There isn't one that does. Best of wishes and good health! pledge

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

If I took a 30mg adderall on tuesday and another on wednesday will it be in my system on friday?

I am prescribed 1 30mg adderall once a day. I had to take more then 1 a day a few times this month and I ran short on my medication, I am going to ...

Which works best for your adhd symptoms? Adderall IR or XR?

I was prescribed adderall ir 30mg twice daily. The 30mg is controlling my symptoms, but only lasting 2-3 hours at most. So if I switched to the XR, ...

I am currently taking Adderall xr 30mgs. The pill says Adderall xr30 but it doesn't work?

I'm taking adderall xr 30mg and it doesn't work, the capsule says adderall xr on the solid color side and 30mg on the clear side, it is ...

How long does 30mg adderall stay in if u have only taken it 1 time?

I took a 30mg on friday to help get stuff done will it b out by monday