What over the counter pill resembles adderall 30mg?

Anonymous

Hello extremeautoglass. There isn't one that does. Best of wishes and good health! pledge

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

Which works best for your adhd symptoms? Adderall IR or XR?

I was prescribed adderall ir 30mg twice daily. The 30mg is controlling my symptoms, but only lasting 2-3 hours at most. So if I switched to the XR, ...

I am currently taking Adderall xr 30mgs. The pill says Adderall xr30 but it doesn't work?

I'm taking adderall xr 30mg and it doesn't work, the capsule says adderall xr on the solid color side and 30mg on the clear side, it is ...

Why is my adderall kicking in 2 hours after I take it. It has never taken more than an hour before?

I take 40mg xr adderall. I started at 15mg, moved to 30mg when it didnt work. Ive taken 30mg for a year now and was just bumped up to 40mg. Its ...