What over the counter pill resembles adderall 30mg?

Hello extremeautoglass. There isn't one that does. Best of wishes and good health! pledge

Generic Adderall - What is the generic for Adderall XR 30mg?

My doctor gave me a med that is labeled "amphet mixed" on the label. The pill looks exactly like the adderall xr 30mg capsule but instead ...

If I took a 30mg adderall on tuesday and another on wednesday will it be in my system on friday?

I am prescribed 1 30mg adderall once a day. I had to take more then 1 a day a few times this month and I ran short on my medication, I am going to ...

Which works best for your adhd symptoms? Adderall IR or XR?

I was prescribed adderall ir 30mg twice daily. The 30mg is controlling my symptoms, but only lasting 2-3 hours at most. So if I switched to the XR, ...

My adderall 30mg xr is not working?

I've been prescribed adderall 30mg xr and it worked only the first day. I've been taking it for a week and half. I feel tired always have ...