What over the counter pill resembles adderall 30mg?

Anonymous

Hello extremeautoglass. There isn't one that does. Best of wishes and good health! pledge

I am wondering if these are symptoms of too high a dose of Adderall?

I am a 57 y/o male. I take a 30mg Adderall XR capsule and 15mg of the regular Adderall tablet ("fast acting") in the morning when i awake. ...

If I took a 30mg adderall on tuesday and another on wednesday will it be in my system on friday?

I am prescribed 1 30mg adderall once a day. I had to take more then 1 a day a few times this month and I ran short on my medication, I am going to ...

Is there anything similiar to adderall that I can buy over the counter?

I am prescribed adderall and it was recently stolen from me... i need it badly but my insurance wont cover another prescription since the month of ...

Can u fail a drug screen for taking adderall? for employment?

Is there something over the counter that possibly could explain a positive on a drug screen for adderall??? My daughter tested positive for adderall ...

I am currently taking Adderall xr 30mgs. The pill says Adderall xr30 but it doesn't work?

I'm taking adderall xr 30mg and it doesn't work, the capsule says adderall xr on the solid color side and 30mg on the clear side, it is ...