What over the counter medication is most similar to Desonide 0.05% cream?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

My doctor prescibed Desonide Cream for dark patch on each of my cheek. How long do it take for this?

... cream to fade the dark spot on my cheek. Is this cream similar to a fading cream. Thanks Thelma

Should I use Desonide Cream, 0.05%?

My Dr. perscribed this cream to use on a scaley area inside my nose and inside my ear. The instructions say "Do not get it in your eyes, nose, ...

Can I use Desonide .5% on the entire back of my neck?

The entire area on the back of my neck radiating to my upper shoulders is dry and very itchy. My doctor prescribed Desonide cream .5%. I read on the ...

Does desonide cream 0.05% make you gain weight?

i was put on the medication for having ingrown hairs under my chin area. since this is a steroid, i was just wondering does it make more hair grow in ...

Should I be using Prednisone, Fluocinonide, and Desonide together?

I have poison ivy. My dermatologist prescribed Fluocinonide cream 0.05% twice daily, Desonide lotion 0.05% twice daily, and a 14 day regimen of ...