What over the counted pills help clean out the urine track in sick of cranberry juice?

Theres cranberry pills called ADO. Theres also water pills that you take like two every twenty minutes while drinking water with them basically til the bottle is gone. If you can tolerate drinking vinegar that'll do it.
rawboots

Anonymous

If you are suffering from a urinary tract infection try Azo Standard Pills, they can be purchased at any pharmacy, over the counter. Please read the directions on box, one must drink quite a bit of water with these tablets, and they turn urine bright orange, so don't be alarmed by that.
Azo works great!
Hope you feel better soon,
sweetlemon

rawboots 20 Sep 2010

hey sweetlemon
your right. I misspelled the azo.