Currently under doctor's care for weight loss. I have asked my doctor all of the questions I'm about to ask here, I would like an opinion or information from someone who has taken or currently takes phentermine for weight loss.
Told that phentermine is addicting, my doctor told me "no problem" that I can just ween off of it if I need to. Really, how hard is it to "ween" off of?

Next question, has anyone ever had any physical effects from phentermine, stomach problems, organ problems, neurological problems, long terms effects etc...
And lastly, how fast does the weight come back on once I do "ween" off of phentermine. I have lost 33 lbs. in the past 4 and 1/2 months.
I would appreciate hearing form anyone who takes or has taken, or who knows anyone who has taken or takes phentermine, any information will be much appreciated.
Thank you,
394949