What other forms and milligrams does suboxone come in besides an 8mg tablet?

Hey eve-n,

Suboxone comes in two forms: the tablet and the film. The Suboxone also comes in two strengths the 8 mgs and the 2 mgs. One of the active ingredients in the Suboxone called buprenorphine also comes in a transdermal patch for pain control. There is also Subutex which is buprenorphine without the naloxone found in Suboxone. Naloxone is put in the Suboxone to prevent addicts from injecting it.

For pictures of Suboxone pills, you can go to

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&drugname=Suboxone

Hope this helps,

Laurie