What Milligrams of Cipro & frequency of dose for UTI?

Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection:

Take 2 tablets (500 mg) by oral route every 12 hours for 14 days
or
Take 1 tablet (250 mg) by oral route every 12 hours for 14 days

Hope this helps! Happy Holidays!

Cipro for UTI infection?

I am on my third day of taking Cipro for a UTI infection and felt better the second day into it but lastnight it felt like the cycle of feeling of ...

Urinary Tract Infection - Hi all- I had a uti combined with BV and was given cipro and flagyl. I?

... took my last dose of cipro and I am still having some pain in my bladder. Does this mean that it is not gone? I have been in pain for about 2 ...

Urinary Tract Infection - short-term UTI's after intercourse, anyone else?

I get UTI's which only last a day or two; usually they occur 2 days post-intercourse. Home test strips are positive but lab tests come back ...

Itching all over my body. Could this be a reaction to cipro? Taken cipro many times with no problem?

I am prone to uti's. I am 30 years old and have been getting them since I was a child. I have been given cipro countless times for uti's ...