What meds will show up THC on drug test?

Advil (ibuprofen), Aleve (naproxen sodium), and Vitamin B2 - or any product containing one of these. False positives for THC from these are EXTREMELY rare, and a blood test will confirm the false-positive. There are a few obscure prescription meds that also trigger false positives for THC.

Well to just state the obvious -- outside of California -- a very rarely used drug with very VERY few indications: Nausea and vomitting in chemo patients where the old standard anti-emetics have failed, and as a way to defeat the anorexic side effect of AIDS.

Sounds a lot like weed and THC right? Think of a drug company to hyperconcentrate THC into a capsule, make people get the munchies, and get rich.

The drug btw is Dronabinol, brand name Marinol. Seeing as it is pure THC in a capsule, that will probably ring a few bells on said drug test =)