What kinds of food should I avoid while taking levothyroxine?

This is usually taken upon an empty stomach, please consult your doctor/pharmacist for more details, however you could read more about the medication in details on this web site:http://www.drugs.com/ppa/levothyroxine-sodium-t4-l-thyroxine.html

I am a newbie to this drug myself, and I have not been given any forbidden foods, just a few caveats. I don't take my multi-vitamins until a minimum of 3 hrs after my morning pill b/c my doc told me calcium can interfere with absorption. Other over-the-counter meds and supplements may also have that same caveat... other than this, I am not aware of any other food restrictions.

I also would like more detail on this question. on this site it is stated to avoid high fiber foods. I called my doctor the the nurse that answered my call said check with the pharmasist. The Pharmasist said check with the doctor. I am a farm wife and most of our diet consists of fresh vegetables and whole grains. What am I supposed to eat?