What kind of pill is this watson 932 its round and white?

Anonymous

Pill imprint WATSON 932 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 10 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/watson-932-6773.html

Take care,

Round