What kind of pill can I take that would help me gain weight and increase appetite?

well if you want to gain weight,then try to get put on elavil.which is a tricylic antidepressant.when i started on it i weghed 170 and after less than 3 months i now weigh 200 pounds.but it works for deppresion..good luck

Would recommend a natural diet, try eating lot of bananas & unboiled, cooked rice, hope its helps?

Most Amphetamines will make you gain weight because they make you hungry, just eat healthy so your cholesterol won't sky rocket. Be careful with that type of drug though it is very addicting. Plenty of bulk will help you gain some weight, only use the meds as a last resort. Good luck and happy eating.