What kind of opiod is used in tapentadol (nucynta) pills?

Tapentadol is the narcotic present in Nucynta. It is similar to morphine.

http://www.drugs.com/nucynta.html

Mom_of_two 16 Nov 2009

How addictive is Nucynta?

Marvell 16 Nov 2009

I could say how addictive comparatively, but I'm sure it's addictive.

Does NUCYNTA (medication), help with neuropathic pain?

I have poly neuropathy both hands, feet, shin, face... I also take Lyrica for the neuropathy... have been on opiods for an extended period of time ...

How does Nucynta ER compare to other opioid analgesics?

We have just been swithched to Nucynta 100mg ER (tapentadol) from a Butrans Patch due to increasing skin site reaction. In a continued response to ...

I've been taking tapentadol for the past week now and my pain has just increased?

Ive been on tapentadol for the past week now and the pain in my body has not decreased, in fact its gotten worse. I've got severe stomach pain ...

Nucynta - I have just been put on 50mg Tapentadol twice a day. I have been on it for two weeks. I?

... have a red rash on parts of my body which is itchy. This rash appeared on the second week. How long does it take for a reaction to appear to this ...