What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

Pletal - I have difficulty in taking this med at definite times each day. I never eat breakfast.?

... Only a cup of coffee. Is this considered as not having an empty stomach and I should wait 2 hours after a cup of coffee? Also, I don't eat ...

Is it true that you shouldn't eat or drink certain foods while taking Adderall?

I've heard numerous times lately, but I can't find it on THIS particular website, that you should not eat or drink anything with Vitamin C ...

Thyroid Suppression Test - can I drink coffee while I'm taking levothyroxine?

I am 38 years start taking the levothyroxine.. I felt headache because I stop drinking coffee because I need to stop this kind of habit. Do you think ...

Esgic-Plus - drinking coffee?

I just started taking esgic and am wondering if it is safe to drink coffee while taking it. I drink a one cup, cup of coffee every morning. Also I am ...