What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

Trileptal - What foods affect it? To eat, drink, avoid?

Shalom! God bless! I read an article before a link sent me here, when foods conflict with medications.

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Is it true that you shouldn't eat or drink certain foods while taking Adderall?

I've heard numerous times lately, but I can't find it on THIS particular website, that you should not eat or drink anything with Vitamin C ...

Is it OK to drink coffee in the morning immediately after taking the Linzess?

I have chronic constipation due to extra twists and turns in my bowels. I was proscribed this med 3 weeks ago but it hasn't worked. I know ...

I have been prescribed 10mg of amitriptyline for arthritic pain but was told no coffee,tea or?

... alcohol. I would really like my coffee, anyone else not allowed coffee and why?