What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

Pletal - I have difficulty in taking this med at definite times each day. I never eat breakfast.?

... Only a cup of coffee. Is this considered as not having an empty stomach and I should wait 2 hours after a cup of coffee? Also, I don't eat ...

Campral - are you allowed just1 drink every now & then, if you did would it cause chest pain?

Has anyone found that they have allowed themselves 1 drink occasionally for and occasion I went away on a trip for 4 days and my husband (who is not ...

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Thyroid Suppression Test - can I drink coffee while I'm taking levothyroxine?

I am 38 years start taking the levothyroxine.. I felt headache because I stop drinking coffee because I need to stop this kind of habit. Do you think ...