What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

Trileptal - What foods affect it? To eat, drink, avoid?

Shalom! God bless! I read an article before a link sent me here, when foods conflict with medications.

Campral - are you allowed just1 drink every now & then, if you did would it cause chest pain?

Has anyone found that they have allowed themselves 1 drink occasionally for and occasion I went away on a trip for 4 days and my husband (who is not ...

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Is it true that you shouldn't eat or drink certain foods while taking Adderall?

I've heard numerous times lately, but I can't find it on THIS particular website, that you should not eat or drink anything with Vitamin C ...