What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Thyroid Suppression Test - can I drink coffee while I'm taking levothyroxine?

I am 38 years start taking the levothyroxine.. I felt headache because I stop drinking coffee because I need to stop this kind of habit. Do you think ...

Is it OK to drink coffee in the morning immediately after taking the Linzess?

I have chronic constipation due to extra twists and turns in my bowels. I was proscribed this med 3 weeks ago but it hasn't worked. I know ...

I have been prescribed 10mg of amitriptyline for arthritic pain but was told no coffee,tea or?

... alcohol. I would really like my coffee, anyone else not allowed coffee and why?