What kind of foods am I alloud to eat while taking coumadin, and am I allowed to drink coffee?

Anonymous

Pletal - I have difficulty in taking this med at definite times each day. I never eat breakfast.?

... Only a cup of coffee. Is this considered as not having an empty stomach and I should wait 2 hours after a cup of coffee? Also, I don't eat ...

Campral - are you allowed just1 drink every now & then, if you did would it cause chest pain?

Has anyone found that they have allowed themselves 1 drink occasionally for and occasion I went away on a trip for 4 days and my husband (who is not ...

Is it true that you shouldn't eat or drink certain foods while taking Adderall?

I've heard numerous times lately, but I can't find it on THIS particular website, that you should not eat or drink anything with Vitamin C ...

Hi, how do I raise my coumadin level? (or what raises coumadin blood level?)?

have had several tia-s recently. on c less than 1 month, my lab results were 1.4,1.6, and yesterday 1.5. doctor is increasing coumadin to 4mg. effect ...

Esgic-Plus - drinking coffee?

I just started taking esgic and am wondering if it is safe to drink coffee while taking it. I drink a one cup, cup of coffee every morning. Also I am ...