What kind of diet pill is like adipex that you can get without prescription?

Although it is not exactly like Adipex, but you could try Alli, which is a weight loss pill available over the counter.

Alli (orlistat) blocks some of the fat that you eat, keeping it from being absorbed by your body and helps you to lose weight.

Alli is used together with a reduced-calorie diet and weight maintenance to treat obesity in people with certain risk factors (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or triglycerides).

http://www.drugs.com/alli.html