What is this pill - Yellow with '3601' imprint?

It's Acetaminophen-hydrocodone bitartrate. Strength(s) 325 mg-10 mg
Imprint(s)
LOGO
36 01

It is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone is an analgesic combination. Acetaminophen works by lowering a chemical in the brain that stimulates pain nerves. Hydrocodone, an opioid (narcotic) analgesic, works by binding to receptors in the brain and nervous system used by the body's natural "pain relievers." The combination may provide better pain relief than either medicine alone.

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&imprint=3601&color=&shape=

that is a norco 10/325