What is this pill - with "purepac" symbol looks like 'R-665' imprint tan/brown &white capsule?

Gabapentin 100mg generic Neurontin

What is this pill - with 'purepac' imprint?

it looks like a 180 or 120 and the purepac symbol on other side was told it was xanax generic anyone know?

I found a tri-color pill, tube shape, with tan-white-peach colors - help?

It is not a capsule, it is a solid pill with three colors. first is a tan/brown color, second is white, and third is a peachy/pink color. It is the ...

Yellow oblong/Capsule (No marking) filled with brown powder?

I found a rather large yellow capsule filled with light-brown-tan powder, and little white specks here and there. I know there are opiates in the ...

What is this pill - with '20' imprint?

it is a small capsule-shaped white pill but is not an actual capsule and it has 20 on one side and a diamond star shaped imprint on the other side. i ...

NEED HELP ID. I found a small capsule that resembles an oxy ir 5mg but has a wierd symbol like a?

... hald moon and 665 both sides of capsule. i found it in my daughters room she said it was a narcotic but i cant find anything on it, please any ...