What is this pill - with "purepac" symbol looks like 'R-665' imprint tan/brown &white capsule?

Gabapentin 100mg generic Neurontin

What is this pill - with 'Purepac 029' imprint?

Has Purepac (Actavis US) symbol on one side and either 029 or 620 on other side and is uncoated orange/peach color

What is this pill - with 'purepac' imprint?

it looks like a 180 or 120 and the purepac symbol on other side was told it was xanax generic anyone know?

I have a pill that is white and round and has the purepac symbol on it(that looks kind of like and?

... R) it with 59 under it. What is this?

NEED HELP ID. I found a small capsule that resembles an oxy ir 5mg but has a wierd symbol like a?

... hald moon and 665 both sides of capsule. i found it in my daughters room she said it was a narcotic but i cant find anything on it, please any ...

What is this pill - with 'symbol 655 symbol 655' imprint?

Its a capsule with a half moon kind of symbol then 655 and the same on the other side it is hire nd brown