What is this pill - with 'an' one side and 71 the other, little white and round?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
white round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

What is this pill - White Round with 'WL over 94' imprint? And PE on opposite side.?

Small white round, non coated tablet. One side is WL with score line over 94. Opposite side is PE.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY