What is this pill - with 'an' one side and 71 the other, little white and round?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
white round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

What is this pill - round, white with A imprint?

What is this pill - round white, scored in the center on one side. The other side has a capital A and "mo" underneath the A

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY

Round white pill G on one side??

Found a pill in my drawers... some the markings have been rubbed off so this is all I got: round white pill with line score down middle on one side. ...

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...

0 answers 10 days ago