What is this pill - with 'an' one side and 71 the other, little white and round?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
white round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - round, white with A imprint?

What is this pill - round white, scored in the center on one side. The other side has a capital A and "mo" underneath the A

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

I found these pills in my husbands pocket, they are white round?

They are white, round, small and on one side they have the letter m in a square outline and on the other side they have 15/ can someone help me?

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY