What is this pill - with 'an' one side and 71 the other, little white and round?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
white round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

What is this pill - White Round with 'WL over 94' imprint? And PE on opposite side.?

Small white round, non coated tablet. One side is WL with score line over 94. Opposite side is PE.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - round, white with A imprint?

What is this pill - round white, scored in the center on one side. The other side has a capital A and "mo" underneath the A

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?