What is this pill - with 'an' one side and 71 the other, little white and round?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
white round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html

What is this pill - White Round with 'WL over 94' imprint? And PE on opposite side.?

Small white round, non coated tablet. One side is WL with score line over 94. Opposite side is PE.

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

100 onone side nothing on other side small round white?

I found a pill in my sons room and it is a small round white pill. It has 100 printed on one side and nothing on the other side. When I finally got ...

Round white pill G on one side??

Found a pill in my drawers... some the markings have been rubbed off so this is all I got: round white pill with line score down middle on one side. ...

Found= need to ID small white round pills. Imprint is 20 on one side, the other side is plain/blank?

Found these in a room I was cleaning out that I allowed someone to stay in. Would really like to know what they are. they are fairly small.. I ...