What is this pill - with '3504' and a cursive V on the other side? Oblong white with blue specks?

Could it be 3594 V?

V 3594 is Acetaminophen 500mg and Hydrocodone 7.5mg

More info at

kstory77 27 Aug 2009

What kinda pill is this?

the pill is white with green specks, shape is oblong, one side has the numbers 3594 and on the other is a V.

What is a pink & white pill with blue specks on inside?

I found a half of a pill that is white on 1 side, pink on the other and it has blue specks on inside. Because I only have half a pill I only have a ...

What is this pill - with 'V T' imprint?

This is a tablet pill, oblong/oval in shape, light blue in color with darker blue specks, and has the imprint V T on one side the other side is ...

What is this pill - with 'HI TECH FAS TIN' imprint?

Its a white oblong pill with blue specks in it the imprint on one side is HI|TECH and on the other side is FAS|TIN and in between each word is a line ...

What is this pill - with ''no imprint?

it is white oblong with blue specks on it, but with no markings or numbers on it??