What is this pill - with '10 on one side and GG953 on the other imprint?

GG953 10 is Prochlorperazine 10 mg (Compazine)
Antiemetic

HELP! Please help identify pill this mystery pill!?

It is white and oval. One side is scored. Left side of the score says G and the right side says L. On the other side there is a big but odd looking A ...

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

I found a round orange pill that says "K 2" on one side, and nothing on the other side?

The "K 2" is divided by the middle break line, but the k and 2 are on the same side. The other side is completely blank, anyone know what ...

What is this pill - with 'side a30 side b974--- 6or9' imprint?

orange oval large side a 3 I 0 THUS 3I 0 SIDE B... 974 NBOTTOMFRONTAND I BELIEVE A 6 OR 9 ^(SCORED) I