What is this pill - with '10 on one side and GG953 on the other imprint?

GG953 10 is Prochlorperazine 10 mg (Compazine)
Antiemetic

Please id this pill. its a grey/ white small round pill score with k on one side 57 on the other?

this pill is scored with a k on one side of the line and 57 on the other side of the line. im really concerned about what it is as they were located ...

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

What is this pill - peachy beige round pill only 50 imprinted on side A nothing on side B?

a little smaller rounder shape then a tylonal3,large size numbers 50 imprinted on only one side and the other side has nothing imprinted.need to know ...

What is this pill - with 'side a30 side b974--- 6or9' imprint?

orange oval large side a 3 I 0 THUS 3I 0 SIDE B... 974 NBOTTOMFRONTAND I BELIEVE A 6 OR 9 ^(SCORED) I