What is this pill - with '10 on one side and GG953 on the other imprint?

GG953 10 is Prochlorperazine 10 mg (Compazine)
Antiemetic

Please id this pill. its a grey/ white small round pill score with k on one side 57 on the other?

this pill is scored with a k on one side of the line and 57 on the other side of the line. im really concerned about what it is as they were located ...

I found a pill that I was tols was klonapin. It is green,small circle pill. On one side it says Z?

... with a line down the middle and an A on the other side. The back had no imprints. Can somebody tell me what this is?

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

What is this pill - peachy beige round pill only 50 imprinted on side A nothing on side B?

a little smaller rounder shape then a tylonal3,large size numbers 50 imprinted on only one side and the other side has nothing imprinted.need to know ...