What is this pill - with '10 on one side and GG953 on the other imprint?

GG953 10 is Prochlorperazine 10 mg (Compazine)

HELP! Please help identify pill this mystery pill!?

It is white and oval. One side is scored. Left side of the score says G and the right side says L. On the other side there is a big but odd looking A ...

Seeking identity of a football shaped peach pill, with S 4 as only imprint on one side of the pill?

There is no imprint at all on the other side of the pill. Also, the pill is not scored.

I found a round orange pill that says "K 2" on one side, and nothing on the other side?

The "K 2" is divided by the middle break line, but the k and 2 are on the same side. The other side is completely blank, anyone know what ...

Pill ID isn't finding the pill I am searching for. Do NOT know what it is... Round, Blue, blank?

... on one side and other side has CL on the top and a slash with 041 on the bottom. Anybody identify this for me?