What is this pill - White Round with 'v' imprint?strength is a 50/93?

Your pill is prednisone 10 mg, a corticosteroid.

I need to know what type of pill I have by the shape, color, and numbers and letter on it?

Round, white, one side blank, other side 4211 over a calligraphy type V. I need the drug name (although I think it's robaxin) and the strength.

I need to know what a certain pill is. There usually isn't one I can't ID but I think I'm stumped?

This is a small white/maybe off-white pill with "VP3" or "YP3" on it. The other side is blank, not scored. I''m pretty ...

I need help to I.D. two white, round pills I found my son's room?

... For the life of me I can't seem to find out what it is anywhere! They are about the size of an extra strength Tylenol (give or take), white ...

What do excedrin extra strength pills look like?

I would like to identify a dark green capsule with a white band around the middle and ex logo. Is it excedrin?

I purchased a supposed vicodan RX, strength was 10/500mg. Pill is marked CO scored in middle then?

marked DYD below. White and round tablet. Is there any chance this is ACTUALLY a generic vicodin or did I purchase fake? I did get them from a ...