What is this pill white,round with Actavis logo on one side and 024 on the other side?

Pill imprint Logo 024 has been identified as Alprazolam (orally disintegrating) 1 mg.

Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; panic disorder; tinnitus; dysautonomia and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Alprazolam 1 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

You could view the pill on: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/logo-024-16074.html

Take care, best wishes!