What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

What is this pill?

small, round, light blue or light green..an aqua color maybe? no numbers, symbols or text, just a straight line across one side. faces of pill are ...

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

This pill is very light blue and in some lights looks light green it has a indented line across one?

One side And a weird design on other looks like kinda horseshoe shape its a small round pill and I have been told its a kind of morphine can you help ...