What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

What is this pill?

small, round, light blue or light green..an aqua color maybe? no numbers, symbols or text, just a straight line across one side. faces of pill are ...

What is this pill - with 'D 10' imprint?

I have a small round light blue pill with a D & the number 10. They are not side by side like the example picture, but the line goes under the D ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

It is a very small light blue round tablet with a middle line imprint on one side and the letters MSJ on the other side .Thanks.

This pill is very light blue and in some lights looks light green it has a indented line across one?

One side And a weird design on other looks like kinda horseshoe shape its a small round pill and I have been told its a kind of morphine can you help ...

What is this pill - with '10 mg' imprint?

the other side has a line indent through the middle. No other markings. From US; the pill is light blue, small and perfectly round with a flat edge.