What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

What is a small round pill marke m06 on one side?

white or light blue

This pill is very light blue and in some lights looks light green it has a indented line across one?

One side And a weird design on other looks like kinda horseshoe shape its a small round pill and I have been told its a kind of morphine can you help ...

I found a couple of light blue tablets mixed with the small white vicotin tablets, with an m on one?

... side and a line thrugh the middle and the number 30 on the other. what are these light blue pills i dont see any markings on them?