What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

I hope it is.

All the best,

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

What is this pill?

small, round, light blue or light aqua color maybe? no numbers, symbols or text, just a straight line across one side. faces of pill are ...

A pill that is light blue small & round on one side it says something like myalara,myalana,mylara?

Mylana and on the other side it has a indented line. Does anyone know what this pill could be? I found it in my nephews room who is staying with me. ...

What is a small round pill marke m06 on one side?

white or light blue

I found a couple of light blue tablets mixed with the small white vicotin tablets, with an m on one?

... side and a line thrugh the middle and the number 30 on the other. what are these light blue pills i dont see any markings on them?