What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

What is this pill?

small, round, light blue or light green..an aqua color maybe? no numbers, symbols or text, just a straight line across one side. faces of pill are ...

A pill that is light blue small & round on one side it says something like myalara,myalana,mylara?

Mylana and on the other side it has a indented line. Does anyone know what this pill could be? I found it in my nephews room who is staying with me. ...

What is this pill - with 'WC 735' imprint?

Small round pill, nothing on one side, but WC and then a line --- and under the line the number 735 or 785; light blue in color.

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

It is a very small light blue round tablet with a middle line imprint on one side and the letters MSJ on the other side .Thanks.

I found a couple of light blue tablets mixed with the small white vicotin tablets, with an m on one?

... side and a line thrugh the middle and the number 30 on the other. what are these light blue pills i dont see any markings on them?