What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

What is this pill - with 'D 10' imprint?

I have a small round light blue pill with a D & the number 10. They are not side by side like the example picture, but the line goes under the D ...

What is this pill - with 'WC 735' imprint?

Small round pill, nothing on one side, but WC and then a line --- and under the line the number 735 or 785; light blue in color.

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

It is a very small light blue round tablet with a middle line imprint on one side and the letters MSJ on the other side .Thanks.

What is this pill - with '10 mg' imprint?

the other side has a line indent through the middle. No other markings. From US; the pill is light blue, small and perfectly round with a flat edge.

I found a couple of light blue tablets mixed with the small white vicotin tablets, with an m on one?

... side and a line thrugh the middle and the number 30 on the other. what are these light blue pills i dont see any markings on them?