What is this pill? very small round white or light blue M one side 15 other side with a line?

Anonymous

Here is a link, could this be your pill?

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/15-m-8231.html

I hope it is.

All the best,

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

A pill that is light blue small & round on one side it says something like myalara,myalana,mylara?

Mylana and on the other side it has a indented line. Does anyone know what this pill could be? I found it in my nephews room who is staying with me. ...

What is this pill - with 'WC 735' imprint?

Small round pill, nothing on one side, but WC and then a line --- and under the line the number 735 or 785; light blue in color.

This pill is very light blue and in some lights looks light green it has a indented line across one?

One side And a weird design on other looks like kinda horseshoe shape its a small round pill and I have been told its a kind of morphine can you help ...