What is this pill? It is yellow and oblong in shape. It has a fancy v on one side and 3601 on other?

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

I found an oblong,light yellow pill with the Purepac(Actavis US) logo on it. It is scored at least 3

... times(some of pill missing) on one side, smooth on the other. Each section has a letter, but I only know two of them: one is a fancy R and the ...

What is this pill - with 'fancy v shape' imprint?

It's round ,white, COULD only make out 14. Fancy v shape on pill.

What is this pill - with 'V 3601' imprint?

I got a couple blue pills with a V on the back and pill code 3601 its dark blue with a yellow inside

I found it?

This pill is bright yellow and is oblong in shape. It has a 10 | 9 with a backward 3. It has a large Vin cursive on the other side

0 answers 5 days ago