What is this pill? It is yellow and oblong in shape. It has a fancy v on one side and 3601 on other?

What do vicodin pills look like?

yellow oblong shaped with a fancy v on one side and 3601 on the other side

What is this pill - with '10 9E' imprint?

scored "10" on left side-9E on the right. yellow color oblong shape other side has logo like "square root" sign {kind of like the ...

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

I found an oblong,light yellow pill with the Purepac(Actavis US) logo on it. It is scored at least 3

... times(some of pill missing) on one side, smooth on the other. Each section has a letter, but I only know two of them: one is a fancy R and the ...

What are these pills with 'v 3601' and IP 110 imprints?

I'm haveing trouble adjusting to the different pills my pharmacy is selling me I have took watson lorcet for many years after 1st of year they ...