What is this pill? It is yellow and oblong in shape. It has a fancy v on one side and 3601 on other?

What is this pill - with '10 9E' imprint?

scored "10" on left side-9E on the right. yellow color oblong shape other side has logo like "square root" sign {kind of like the ...

Found this pill in my car no one knows anything. I want to know what it is, Please?

The pill shape is Oblong, Color Biege with darker speckels. On one side in the center of the pill has L L fancy lettering. On the other side of the ...

Yellow oblong shape pill with these numbers on on side 44 533 an blank on the other side. it is?

... supose to be some kind of percoset

I found an oblong,light yellow pill with the Purepac(Actavis US) logo on it. It is scored at least 3

... times(some of pill missing) on one side, smooth on the other. Each section has a letter, but I only know two of them: one is a fancy R and the ...