What is this pill - Brown Round with AN 2 imprint?

Your pill is Phenazopyridine HCl 200 MG
Imprint Code AN 2
Color deep brown
Shape round

More info at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/phenazopyridine.html

What is this pill - with 'drops' imprint? It is white and round (like a Bayer Aspirin).?

... At some point, I sat it down in some kind of brown liquid that created a harden brown caramelized surface but I can clearly make out what appears ...

I need to identify a round brown pill stamped B 23 ?

My dog is on Previcox and I picked up the refill late Friday just before the officed closed. When I got home the pills in the bottle were very ...

What is this pill - with '36' imprint? It also bears a triangle above the imprint?

it is brown with darker brown speckles, round, and like i said, has a plain triangle above the 36 imprint. I'm assuming this is logo, but ...

This pill is round and a very dark brown like advil but round in size?

It could be a i-2 (very dark brown like the color of advil) and round like a round xanax

What is this pill - with 'I - 2' imprint?

I have just found a round tannish-brown round pill with I-2 imprinted on one side with the other side blank. It was in a plastic packet that I know ...