What is this pill - Brown Round with AN 2 imprint?

Your pill is Phenazopyridine HCl 200 MG
Imprint Code AN 2
Color deep brown
Shape round

More info at

What is this pill - with 'drops' imprint? It is white and round (like a Bayer Aspirin).?

... At some point, I sat it down in some kind of brown liquid that created a harden brown caramelized surface but I can clearly make out what appears ...

I need to identify a round brown pill stamped B 23 ?

My dog is on Previcox and I picked up the refill late Friday just before the officed closed. When I got home the pills in the bottle were very ...

What is this pill?

it's brown, kind of speckled with darker brown and white and it looks like Senna but it's no markings it's smooth and small and ...

What is this pill - with 'I - 2' imprint?

I have just found a round tannish-brown round pill with I-2 imprinted on one side with the other side blank. It was in a plastic packet that I know ...

What is a brown pill - with 'IB2' imprint? Does IB mean ibuprofen?

Brick-Red or Brown Imprint on one side only: IB2 Round Width: 5/16 (just over1/4 in.)