What is this pill - Brown Round with AN 2 imprint?

Your pill is Phenazopyridine HCl 200 MG
Imprint Code AN 2
Color deep brown
Shape round

More info at

What is this pill - with 'drops' imprint? It is white and round (like a Bayer Aspirin).?

... At some point, I sat it down in some kind of brown liquid that created a harden brown caramelized surface but I can clearly make out what appears ...

I have found a small round brown pill?

I have found a small brown round pill with a capital M or W on it. That's the only markings it has on it. I have looked everywhere for what it ...

What is this pill?

it's brown, kind of speckled with darker brown and white and it looks like Senna but it's no markings it's smooth and small and ...

This pill is round and a very dark brown like advil but round in size?

It could be a i-2 (very dark brown like the color of advil) and round like a round xanax

What is this pill - with 'I - 2' imprint?

I have just found a round tannish-brown round pill with I-2 imprinted on one side with the other side blank. It was in a plastic packet that I know ...