What is this pill? Round, white, small, AN on one side, 71 on the other?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
White round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html
Hydroxyzine is used as a sedative to treat anxiety and tension.

As you were 21 Sep 2009

Thank you very much Plain Jane!!!

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I need help identifying a small, round, white pill with V (roman numeral like) and 01 on top?

Forrest brand drugs logo looks almost identical, in the way the V looks. So, again it is a SMALL, ROUND, WHITE PILL WITH A V ON THE BOTTOM AND 01 ON ...

I found a really small round white pill thats scored with 35 on one side and o over 180 anyone know?

like i said VERY small round white pill with a large 35 scored on one side and on the other a very small o over 180

I found a small white pill with imprint 57 on one side and a D on the other?

Small white round pill imprint 57 and D