What is this pill? Round, white, small, AN on one side, 71 on the other?

Hydroxyzine HCl 25mg
Imprint Code AN / 71
White round tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/hydroxyzine.html
Hydroxyzine is used as a sedative to treat anxiety and tension.

As you were 21 Sep 2009

Thank you very much Plain Jane!!!

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

G4680 879 small round white pill?

Found a small round white pill with one side blank and on the other side it says g4680 on the top and on the bottom says 879 I cant find anywhere ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

Small round green pill with par on one side and 56 on the other. and then a small round white pil?

... I have a small round white pill with four 10's on one side and blank on the other. Can you help me with these pills?

I have a small, round, white pill with a capital L inscribed on one side. What could this be?

Small Round White The imprint looks like this: - L -