What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

Oxycodone 30mg Is the Devil in disguise?

I have been prescribed oxycodone 30mg for 3 years and have tried to quit a few times. I have finally decided to quit cold turkey and want to know if ...

Oxycodone - How Much Is Too Much?

Hello, I am taking 120MG of Oxycodone per day (30MG pills 4 times per day). I am also taking 260MG of Morphine Extended Release aka MS Contin per ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...