What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

Prt D coverage of Oxycodone 30 Imm Rel?

My new plan that I am switching to has nothing re oxycodone 30mg IR, but covers Oxycodone HCL tabs, but when I look that up that takes me to ...

If I have been clean off oxycodone for 16 days, and did a 30mg xr for 2 days would I withdrawal?

I had been clean off of 60-100 mg of oxycodone since my detox began on the 9th of july. as of yesterday, i took 30mg and today 20mg. if i stopped ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...