What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

If I have been clean off oxycodone for 16 days, and did a 30mg xr for 2 days would I withdrawal?

I had been clean off of 60-100 mg of oxycodone since my detox began on the 9th of july. as of yesterday, i took 30mg and today 20mg. if i stopped ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...