What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

What is more effective, Oxymorphone 10mg IR or Oxycodone 30mg IR?

I have the option between Oxymorphone 10mg Ir and Oxycodone 30mg Ir. I have been reading alot about the two and have not been able to come up with a ...

Prt D coverage of Oxycodone 30 Imm Rel?

My new plan that I am switching to has nothing re oxycodone 30mg IR, but covers Oxycodone HCL tabs, but when I look that up that takes me to ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...