What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

If I have been clean off oxycodone for 16 days, and did a 30mg xr for 2 days would I withdrawal?

I had been clean off of 60-100 mg of oxycodone since my detox began on the 9th of july. as of yesterday, i took 30mg and today 20mg. if i stopped ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

Oxycodone 30mg Is the Devil in disguise?

I have been prescribed oxycodone 30mg for 3 years and have tried to quit a few times. I have finally decided to quit cold turkey and want to know if ...

Oxycodone - How Much Is Too Much?

Hello, I am taking 120MG of Oxycodone per day (30MG pills 4 times per day). I am also taking 260MG of Morphine Extended Release aka MS Contin per ...

Does oxycodone 30mg HCL come in a liquide form without any type of aspen??

If so what color would or could it be? I found my fathers old prescription bottles that are very hard to read I can barley make out oxycodone 30mg ...