What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

If I have been clean off oxycodone for 16 days, and did a 30mg xr for 2 days would I withdrawal?

I had been clean off of 60-100 mg of oxycodone since my detox began on the 9th of july. as of yesterday, i took 30mg and today 20mg. if i stopped ...

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...

Does oxycodone 30mg HCL come in a liquide form without any type of aspen??

If so what color would or could it be? I found my fathers old prescription bottles that are very hard to read I can barley make out oxycodone 30mg ...