What is the weight of one oxycodone 30mg ( in grams)?

0.03 grams if I undestand the question correctly

How many milligrams/grams can a pill have?

I'm wondering how big pills can get relative to the amount of weight (milligrams/grams) that are packed inside of it. What is the biggest pill ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

Oxycodone - How Much Is Too Much?

Hello, I am taking 120MG of Oxycodone per day (30MG pills 4 times per day). I am also taking 260MG of Morphine Extended Release aka MS Contin per ...

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. I?

I have been prescribed MS Cotin and Oxycodone to take. 30mg of MS Cotin and 15 mg of Oxycodone. Is that ok to take together like that? ...

I am prescribed Oxycodone Ir 30 mg , why does it seem so hard to get it filled?

I am prescribed Oxycodone Ir 30mg and the pharmacy gives me Oxycodone HCL which the brand name is Roxicodone, why is this pharmacy giving me this? ...