What is the usual cost of tazorac?

I have found it from any where from $73.00 to $120.00 for a 3 oz tube.
This is hard to believe. This is in American Pharmacys

30 g at $63.95

What am I doing wrong?

Can I use tazorac more than once a day to get improvements? My face is always oily, do I have to use the moisturizer before applying taz? My ...

I was told to put the tazorac right up on the skin under my eyes as well.For removal of fine lines?

and wrinkles. It is drying me out and making my eyes all "baggy" and pulled looking. Is this something that will lesson as my skin gets ...

What will happen if I stop using tazorac?

my face was actually not that bad and i had very very few blemishes. will my face go back to the way it was before?

Okay so I started using tazorac 4 weeks ago. I am now on week 5 and it's making me break out really?

... bad. I don't know if that's normal. I was getting better on week 4, but now is juts getting bad again. I'm just wondering if I ...