What is the usual cost of tazorac?

I have found it from any where from $73.00 to $120.00 for a 3 oz tube.
This is hard to believe. This is in American Pharmacys

30 g at $63.95

I was told to put the tazorac right up on the skin under my eyes as well.For removal of fine lines?

and wrinkles. It is drying me out and making my eyes all "baggy" and pulled looking. Is this something that will lesson as my skin gets ...

How long does it take Tazorac to leave your system? If you are using it and may want to become?

... pregnant in the future how long should you wait from the time you stop the Tazorac?

Is there a generic for tazorac yet?

Have seen it overseas but not approved for US. Will there be one here?

Tazorac side effects far worse than original problem!?

I've been using tazorac for almost 2 weeks. I was told to use it every other day if I had any... reaction and have had very severe reactions ...

I accidentally took 2 doses of synthroid (.125) and 2 losartan/hctz 100/25 What should I do?

I took my meds earlier than usual this morning, then by habit took them again at the usual time. I also take Metformin, but I only took my usual dose ...