What is the usual cost of tazorac?

I have found it from any where from $73.00 to $120.00 for a 3 oz tube.
This is hard to believe. This is in American Pharmacys

30 g at $63.95

What will happen if I stop using tazorac?

my face was actually not that bad and i had very very few blemishes. will my face go back to the way it was before?

Tazorac side effects far worse than original problem!?

I've been using tazorac for almost 2 weeks. I was told to use it every other day if I had any... reaction and have had very severe reactions ...

I accidentally took 2 doses of synthroid (.125) and 2 losartan/hctz 100/25 What should I do?

I took my meds earlier than usual this morning, then by habit took them again at the usual time. I also take Metformin, but I only took my usual dose ...

Okay so I started using tazorac 4 weeks ago. I am now on week 5 and it's making me break out really?

... bad. I don't know if that's normal. I was getting better on week 4, but now is juts getting bad again. I'm just wondering if I ...

1 answer 18 days ago