What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

What is the maximum amount of clonazepam that can be taken?

I am currently on 2mg.BID, but have had an increase in anxiety and panic attacks last few days.

Does clonazepam work on the same brain receptors and chemicals as alcohol?

I felt like I had a couple of drinks when I started taking .5mg, even though I only took it occasionally. That dose quickly lost its effectiveness in ...

How long can a 2mg clonazepam be in a cabinet and still be good?

I had been on 2mg precription for some time and early this year he lowered my dosage to 1mg, which means I'm getting some better, and I took a ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

Clonazepam - I am totally addicted to 6 mg/day of clonazapam my doctor said and I would never be?

... able to stop them because of that. I have been taking them 32 years. I don't think they help me any more, and they are a marker whenever I ...