What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

What is the maximum amount of clonazepam that can be taken?

I am currently on 2mg.BID, but have had an increase in anxiety and panic attacks last few days.

Anxiety and Stress - Anyone else taking clonazepam for anxiety?

Hi I am currently taking 1mg of clonazepam 2x a day, I also am taking vicodin and morphiine and trying to get away from the last 2. My question is ...

Clonazepam - I am totally addicted to 6 mg/day of clonazapam my doctor said and I would never be?

... able to stop them because of that. I have been taking them 32 years. I don't think they help me any more, and they are a marker whenever I ...

Hi I have been taking clonazepam 1mg for 8mths now for anxiety and panic attacks is that bad to be?

... on it for that long i only take half of the pill once a day

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...