What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

How long can a 2mg clonazepam be in a cabinet and still be good?

I had been on 2mg precription for some time and early this year he lowered my dosage to 1mg, which means I'm getting some better, and I took a ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

2 20mg amphetamine salts/ day along with three 1mg clonazepam, is this safe?

I've had these prescribed for some time. I'm asking if anyone else has similar prescriptions and whether or not they think it's safe. ...

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...