What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

What is the maximum amount of clonazepam that can be taken?

I am currently on 2mg.BID, but have had an increase in anxiety and panic attacks last few days.

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

Clonazepam - I am totally addicted to 6 mg/day of clonazapam my doctor said and I would never be?

... able to stop them because of that. I have been taking them 32 years. I don't think they help me any more, and they are a marker whenever I ...

Hi guys Im praying for some last min advise b4 my specialist app in the morning!!?

Ive just been taken off 5x2mgp/day of zanax, they gave me clonazepam 2mg x 5p/day & have had the worst 4days of my life!! I suffer extreme ...