What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

What is the maximum amount of clonazepam that can be taken?

I am currently on 2mg.BID, but have had an increase in anxiety and panic attacks last few days.

Does clonazepam work on the same brain receptors and chemicals as alcohol?

I felt like I had a couple of drinks when I started taking .5mg, even though I only took it occasionally. That dose quickly lost its effectiveness in ...

Anxiety and Stress - Anyone else taking clonazepam for anxiety?

Hi I am currently taking 1mg of clonazepam 2x a day, I also am taking vicodin and morphiine and trying to get away from the last 2. My question is ...

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

Clonazepam - I am totally addicted to 6 mg/day of clonazapam my doctor said and I would never be?

... able to stop them because of that. I have been taking them 32 years. I don't think they help me any more, and they are a marker whenever I ...