What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

Does clonazepam work on the same brain receptors and chemicals as alcohol?

I felt like I had a couple of drinks when I started taking .5mg, even though I only took it occasionally. That dose quickly lost its effectiveness in ...

Clonazepam - Im a 28 year old man with a very bad panic disorder and I am currently on 6mg of?

... clonazpam a day i take a 1mg pill every 4 hours and i sumtimes still get panic attacks any advice? Any input would b appricated

Anxiety and Stress - Anyone else taking clonazepam for anxiety?

Hi I am currently taking 1mg of clonazepam 2x a day, I also am taking vicodin and morphiine and trying to get away from the last 2. My question is ...

Hi I have been taking clonazepam 1mg for 8mths now for anxiety and panic attacks is that bad to be?

... on it for that long i only take half of the pill once a day

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...