What is the strongest 1mg clonazepam?

it looks like there is a 2.5ml, dont know if that helps any. amber

Does clonazepam work on the same brain receptors and chemicals as alcohol?

I felt like I had a couple of drinks when I started taking .5mg, even though I only took it occasionally. That dose quickly lost its effectiveness in ...

I take seroquel 300mg and clonazepam 1mg can I take provigel 200mg for to help keep from being?

... sleepy in the day time? i have pstd and bipolor my meds make me sleey in the day time will provigel help that? i toke it when young and helped ...

Clonazepam - I am totally addicted to 6 mg/day of clonazapam my doctor said and I would never be?

... able to stop them because of that. I have been taking them 32 years. I don't think they help me any more, and they are a marker whenever I ...

2 20mg amphetamine salts/ day along with three 1mg clonazepam, is this safe?

I've had these prescribed for some time. I'm asking if anyone else has similar prescriptions and whether or not they think it's safe. ...

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...