What is the strength difference between Percocet 10/325 and Methadone 5 mg?

I feel this depends on how much or how long you've been taking one or the other.. they are really two different drugs. Percocet has oxycodone and acetomenaphin (basically tylenol). Methadone is a straight narcotic.. Methadone is a class 2 drug,,as in highly adictive, Percocet is a class 3 drug adictive but to a lesser degree.. look on this website'e home page for more info on the classes or schedule rating for drugs. this info comes from a methadone addict of 14 years! "longlinerz" P.S. hope for your sake you haven't been usingg either for an extended period of time!!

Hey amykathymyers,

The following link has a nice chart for comparing one opiate to another:

10 mgs of methadone is approximately equal to 15 - 30 mgs percocet so 5 mgs methadone would be equal to about 7.5 to 15 mgs percs. Keep in mind this is a crude comparison.

Hope this helps,