What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

Duragesic-50 - is there any patch that does not have the pouch besides MYLAN. Apperently insurance?

... is paying $25 less than pharmacist can buy it for

Has the Fentanyl Duragesic Patch caused you concerning side effects?

I currently take the 50 mcg Fentanyl Duragesic Patch. Honestly, I cannot stand this medication, but it does bring relief to my spine, which includes ...

I am suppose to start suboxone tomorrow (Wed). Need Feedback Please. This my first time on a site?

I have been on the Duragesic Patch 75m for 8 years. For the past 4 years my doctor allowed me to change it every 36 hours because I could not get 48 ...

Which Mfg is the one I want?

I was on in 2007 duragesic, fentanyl, patch. It was a patch gel. That you could literally move around in the patch. Does anyone know what mfg they ...