What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

My elderly mother in a nursing home w/ Alzheimers & other psychosis issues using Duragesic has?

... become very verbal; is long term use safe or can it make her hallicunate more? Dr keeps uping Seroquel dose and recently increased duragesic ...

Has the Fentanyl Duragesic Patch caused you concerning side effects?

I currently take the 50 mcg Fentanyl Duragesic Patch. Honestly, I cannot stand this medication, but it does bring relief to my spine, which includes ...

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

Has anyone been on the Duragesic 100 for several years without any problems?

I've been on the Duragesic 100 patch for over 18 years without problems. However now when I put on a new patch I'm not getting any medicine ...