What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

My elderly mother in a nursing home w/ Alzheimers & other psychosis issues using Duragesic has?

... become very verbal; is long term use safe or can it make her hallicunate more? Dr keeps uping Seroquel dose and recently increased duragesic ...

Duragesic-50 - is there any patch that does not have the pouch besides MYLAN. Apperently insurance?

... is paying $25 less than pharmacist can buy it for

I am suppose to start suboxone tomorrow (Wed). Need Feedback Please. This my first time on a site?

I have been on the Duragesic Patch 75m for 8 years. For the past 4 years my doctor allowed me to change it every 36 hours because I could not get 48 ...

Has anyone been on the Duragesic 100 for several years without any problems?

I've been on the Duragesic 100 patch for over 18 years without problems. However now when I put on a new patch I'm not getting any medicine ...