What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

Has the Fentanyl Duragesic Patch caused you concerning side effects?

I currently take the 50 mcg Fentanyl Duragesic Patch. Honestly, I cannot stand this medication, but it does bring relief to my spine, which includes ...

I am suppose to start suboxone tomorrow (Wed). Need Feedback Please. This my first time on a site?

I have been on the Duragesic Patch 75m for 8 years. For the past 4 years my doctor allowed me to change it every 36 hours because I could not get 48 ...

Will Duragesic Patch absorption be affected by brittle skin in a COPD patient?

My mother-in-law has skin that is very thin, with very low body fat beneath it. She has severe back pain that was not well controlled with Percoset ...

Has anyone been on the Duragesic 100 for several years without any problems?

I've been on the Duragesic 100 patch for over 18 years without problems. However now when I put on a new patch I'm not getting any medicine ...

Which Mfg is the one I want?

I was on in 2007 duragesic, fentanyl, patch. It was a patch gel. That you could literally move around in the patch. Does anyone know what mfg they ...