What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

My elderly mother in a nursing home w/ Alzheimers & other psychosis issues using Duragesic has?

... become very verbal; is long term use safe or can it make her hallicunate more? Dr keeps uping Seroquel dose and recently increased duragesic ...

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

Will Duragesic Patch absorption be affected by brittle skin in a COPD patient?

My mother-in-law has skin that is very thin, with very low body fat beneath it. She has severe back pain that was not well controlled with Percoset ...

Im on a Duragesic 100 mcg/h Patch can I change my Norco 10mg to Dilaudid,?

Im on a Duragesic Patch 100/mcg/h can I change my Norco 10mg/325 To Dilaudid 4 to 8 mg so I can take this Orally so it will miss my liver all ...

Which Mfg is the one I want?

I was on in 2007 duragesic, fentanyl, patch. It was a patch gel. That you could literally move around in the patch. Does anyone know what mfg they ...