What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

Has the Fentanyl Duragesic Patch caused you concerning side effects?

I currently take the 50 mcg Fentanyl Duragesic Patch. Honestly, I cannot stand this medication, but it does bring relief to my spine, which includes ...

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

I am suppose to start suboxone tomorrow (Wed). Need Feedback Please. This my first time on a site?

I have been on the Duragesic Patch 75m for 8 years. For the past 4 years my doctor allowed me to change it every 36 hours because I could not get 48 ...

Has anyone been on the Duragesic 100 for several years without any problems?

I've been on the Duragesic 100 patch for over 18 years without problems. However now when I put on a new patch I'm not getting any medicine ...