What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

My elderly mother in a nursing home w/ Alzheimers & other psychosis issues using Duragesic has?

... become very verbal; is long term use safe or can it make her hallicunate more? Dr keeps uping Seroquel dose and recently increased duragesic ...

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

Im on a Duragesic 100 mcg/h Patch can I change my Norco 10mg to Dilaudid,?

Im on a Duragesic Patch 100/mcg/h can I change my Norco 10mg/325 To Dilaudid 4 to 8 mg so I can take this Orally so it will miss my liver all ...

Has anyone been on the Duragesic 100 for several years without any problems?

I've been on the Duragesic 100 patch for over 18 years without problems. However now when I put on a new patch I'm not getting any medicine ...

Which Mfg is the one I want?

I was on in 2007 duragesic, fentanyl, patch. It was a patch gel. That you could literally move around in the patch. Does anyone know what mfg they ...