What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

My elderly mother in a nursing home w/ Alzheimers & other psychosis issues using Duragesic has?

... become very verbal; is long term use safe or can it make her hallicunate more? Dr keeps uping Seroquel dose and recently increased duragesic ...

Duragesic-50 - is there any patch that does not have the pouch besides MYLAN. Apperently insurance?

... is paying $25 less than pharmacist can buy it for

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

Which Mfg is the one I want?

I was on in 2007 duragesic, fentanyl, patch. It was a patch gel. That you could literally move around in the patch. Does anyone know what mfg they ...