What is the smallest dose of a duragesic patch?

The smallest dose is 12mcg. That is actually what I am using, and it is perfect!

Duragesic-50 - is there any patch that does not have the pouch besides MYLAN. Apperently insurance?

... is paying $25 less than pharmacist can buy it for

Has the Fentanyl Duragesic Patch caused you concerning side effects?

I currently take the 50 mcg Fentanyl Duragesic Patch. Honestly, I cannot stand this medication, but it does bring relief to my spine, which includes ...

I heard that duragesic is basically a morphine patch. I am allergic to morphine! Is it the same?

I have degenerative disc disease and bulging disc.I have been on hydrocodone 10/500mg 4 times a day for quite a while now. The doctor wanted to ...

I am suppose to start suboxone tomorrow (Wed). Need Feedback Please. This my first time on a site?

I have been on the Duragesic Patch 75m for 8 years. For the past 4 years my doctor allowed me to change it every 36 hours because I could not get 48 ...

Im on a Duragesic 100 mcg/h Patch can I change my Norco 10mg to Dilaudid,?

Im on a Duragesic Patch 100/mcg/h can I change my Norco 10mg/325 To Dilaudid 4 to 8 mg so I can take this Orally so it will miss my liver all ...