What is the side efeect of snorting excedrin?

Since Excedrin wasn't made to be snorted the manufacturers didn't study the side effects of snorting in their clinical trials.

I've been taking Excedrin everyday for almost 20 years and for the wrong reason. I take it to wake?

... up and get moving. I know I need to stop using it for that reason because sometimes I take up to 10 a day. Will I have any major side effects ...

I took 16 excedrin migraine?

In 48 hours... then today I read the box and it said only two per 24 hours... stupid me huh? Anyway any real cause for concern as long as I ...

I accidentally took one of my mothers Remerons, how long wil it stay in my system?

She is prescribed them for depression, and I mistook one for an Excedrin. She keeps several different meds in a small Excedrin bottle and it looked ...

Take too much excedrine migraine?

I've been on Excedrin migraine for over 10 yrs and I take anywhere from 12- 16 a day. I've noticed right upper side pain and cramping when ...