What is the side efeect of snorting excedrin?

Since Excedrin wasn't made to be snorted the manufacturers didn't study the side effects of snorting in their clinical trials.

I've been taking Excedrin everyday for almost 20 years and for the wrong reason. I take it to wake?

... up and get moving. I know I need to stop using it for that reason because sometimes I take up to 10 a day. Will I have any major side effects ...

How soon will Excedrin be available again?

Since Excedrin was recently removed from the marketplace, how soon will it be put back in circulation?

I accidentally took one of my mothers Remerons, how long wil it stay in my system?

She is prescribed them for depression, and I mistook one for an Excedrin. She keeps several different meds in a small Excedrin bottle and it looked ...

I have taken Excedrin for 35 years. I keep trying to come off it?

Some of the headaches are rebound headaches. When I try to come off of Excedrin, i can't do it. Any suggestions?

0 answers 18 days ago