What is the side efeect of snorting excedrin?

Since Excedrin wasn't made to be snorted the manufacturers didn't study the side effects of snorting in their clinical trials.

I've been taking Excedrin everyday for almost 20 years and for the wrong reason. I take it to wake?

... up and get moving. I know I need to stop using it for that reason because sometimes I take up to 10 a day. Will I have any major side effects ...

I take one excedrin a day I take the regular excedrin, I don't take it for headach but for body?

... pain. My concer is that if I can have any future problens taking it every day

Where can I find Excedrin Back & Body? the usual stores I go to are claiming it has been recalled,?

... but what I found online says the recall has ended. Nothing else comes close to this product. Please help. Zip code: 03809

Excedrin Migraine - Why are the ingrediants identical in Excedrin Migrane as in Excedrin Extra?

... Strength but it cost more and the max daily dosage is different?