What is the side efeect of snorting excedrin?

Since Excedrin wasn't made to be snorted the manufacturers didn't study the side effects of snorting in their clinical trials.

I've been taking Excedrin everyday for almost 20 years and for the wrong reason. I take it to wake?

... up and get moving. I know I need to stop using it for that reason because sometimes I take up to 10 a day. Will I have any major side effects ...

I take one excedrin a day I take the regular excedrin, I don't take it for headach but for body?

... pain. My concer is that if I can have any future problens taking it every day

How soon will Excedrin be available again?

Since Excedrin was recently removed from the marketplace, how soon will it be put back in circulation?

I took 16 excedrin migraine?

In 48 hours... then today I read the box and it said only two per 24 hours... stupid me huh? Anyway any real cause for concern as long as I ...

Excedrin Migraine - Why are the ingrediants identical in Excedrin Migrane as in Excedrin Extra?

... Strength but it cost more and the max daily dosage is different?