What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...

Terazosin - Does it help your sex life?

First of all, I'm a 53 year old female. My Dr. wrote me Cialis, but my insurance won't pay for it. I was given other alternatives in ...

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...