What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Is it safe for a 19 year old male to take cialis?

my son came to me and told me while he was w his gf last week he couldn't get an erection. He was very embarrassed and didn't know what ...

For BPH Can I safely take Cialis 5mg every other day and use Flomax 5mg, 2/day to fill the gaps?

I went from years of Flomax (which apparently stopped working) directly to Cialis. After 20 days of Cialis, urination is great! But Cialis is ...

Cialis - I need help to try and save my marriage?

I went to my dr and got prescribed 30 pills of Cialis 10mg with 2 refills to try and save my marriage sex life. I quickly realized I can't ...