What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...

Only need Cialis on occasion. Can I alternate it with Imdur, as long as I stop 1 or 2 days before?

I lost my wife to cancer a year ago. I have taken Imdur for 8 years(30 mg. once a day), have had occasional ED. asked my cardiologist about Cialis(I ...

Is it safe for a 19 year old male to take cialis?

my son came to me and told me while he was w his gf last week he couldn't get an erection. He was very embarrassed and didn't know what ...