What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

I wear a 100 mcg/hr patch for a severe back injury.Will the patch affect my sex life?

A short while after the trama I got full use of my sexual functions,with the help of 20 mg cialis.Don't need the cialis all the time.My age is ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

Splitting Cialis pills?

I noticed several users speak of splitting Cialis pills.Appeared to be successful for them. The price of Cialis is a fiscal pain in my retired life ...

For how long I should take daily Cialis?

If it works for me. Should I expect an improvement or I have to take it for life?

Terazosin - Does it help your sex life?

First of all, I'm a 53 year old female. My Dr. wrote me Cialis, but my insurance won't pay for it. I was given other alternatives in ...