What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

I wear a 100 mcg/hr patch for a severe back injury.Will the patch affect my sex life?

A short while after the trama I got full use of my sexual functions,with the help of 20 mg cialis.Don't need the cialis all the time.My age is ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Is it safe for a 19 year old male to take cialis?

my son came to me and told me while he was w his gf last week he couldn't get an erection. He was very embarrassed and didn't know what ...