What is the shelf life of cialis?

Generally it should be 2 years from the date of manufacture, the label would say so, however, please double check it with a pharmacist.

Take care, best wishes!

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

Terazosin - Does it help your sex life?

First of all, I'm a 53 year old female. My Dr. wrote me Cialis, but my insurance won't pay for it. I was given other alternatives in ...