What is the shelf life of Bactrim?

Not exactly sure what the shelf life of Bactrim is. Please contact the manufacturer and they should be able to help you.

Mutual Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Address: 1100 Orthodox St
Philadelphia, PA,
19124-3131
Phone: 215-288-6500
Fax: 215-288-6559
Website: www.urlmutual.com

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?