What is the shelf life of Bactrim?

Not exactly sure what the shelf life of Bactrim is. Please contact the manufacturer and they should be able to help you.

Mutual Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Address: 1100 Orthodox St
Philadelphia, PA,
19124-3131
Phone: 215-288-6500
Fax: 215-288-6559
Website: www.urlmutual.com

Atropine/Diphenoxylate - What is the shelf life of diphenoxylate/attropine? What will happen if the?

... shelf life is exceeded? I had several doses left from a previous bout with diarreah in 2007 years ago, and just experienced another bout, and had ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

For how long Bactrim pediatric suspension should be used once opened?

Is it for a week after the Bactrim bottle opened? 2 weeks? a month? Throughout the shelf life?

How long does it take for Bactrim to start working?

I have taken Bactrim DS once a day for two weeks and my forehead has broken out with tiny pimples, when will the Bactrim start working?