What is the shelf life of Bactrim?

Not exactly sure what the shelf life of Bactrim is. Please contact the manufacturer and they should be able to help you.

Mutual Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Address: 1100 Orthodox St
Philadelphia, PA,
Phone: 215-288-6500
Fax: 215-288-6559

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of Lomotil?

The bottle of Lomotil shows the prescription instructions and date issued but does not give a shelf life. How do you know when it is no longer safe ...

For how long Bactrim pediatric suspension should be used once opened?

Is it for a week after the Bactrim bottle opened? 2 weeks? a month? Throughout the shelf life?

I took Bactrim seven weeks ago and it has changed my life for the worse. I won't go into all the?

... details of my horrific experience. Currently I am experiencing burning feet. My feet are super sensitive to the touch and I find it hard to walk. ...