What is the shelf life of Bactrim?

Not exactly sure what the shelf life of Bactrim is. Please contact the manufacturer and they should be able to help you.

Mutual Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Address: 1100 Orthodox St
Philadelphia, PA,
Phone: 215-288-6500
Fax: 215-288-6559

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

For how long Bactrim pediatric suspension should be used once opened?

Is it for a week after the Bactrim bottle opened? 2 weeks? a month? Throughout the shelf life?

Is it ok to take prednisone with bactrim?

My husband has been on Bactrim DS for 4 days and now his lungs have filled up with fluid do to his copd. Can he take prednisone at the same time he ...

Bactrim DS - How long does it take to see results with Bactrim?

I started Bactrim 8 days ago taking one pill two times per day. I have moderately severe inflammatory acne. I am 20 years old and I used to have very ...