What is the shelf life of Bactrim?

Not exactly sure what the shelf life of Bactrim is. Please contact the manufacturer and they should be able to help you.

Mutual Pharmaceutical Co Inc
Address: 1100 Orthodox St
Philadelphia, PA,
19124-3131
Phone: 215-288-6500
Fax: 215-288-6559
Website: www.urlmutual.com

Darvocet-N 100 - How long is the shelf life?

My wife had surgery recently and was given a generic brand of Darvocet. Not know the generic brand or it's side effects, she wanted to take some ...

Shelf life of Vicodin - how long can you keep it?

what is the 'shelf life' of vicodin 500mg tablets? i've been having a lot of back pain lately and i looked through my medicine cabinet ...

What is the shelf life of black cohosh?

I found some old black cohosh pills. Anyone know the shelf life for these? Are they safe and/or effective if they are five years old, or so?

Bactrim DS - How long does it take to see results with Bactrim?

I started Bactrim 8 days ago taking one pill two times per day. I have moderately severe inflammatory acne. I am 20 years old and I used to have very ...

I took Bactrim seven weeks ago and it has changed my life for the worse. I won't go into all the?

... details of my horrific experience. Currently I am experiencing burning feet. My feet are super sensitive to the touch and I find it hard to walk. ...