What is the proper dosage for adults and children for Triamterene/HCTZ?

The following are the fda recommended dosage details for Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide from:

"..Note: 37.5 mg/25 mg=37.5 mg triamterene and 25 mg hydrochlorothiazide
75 mg/50 mg=75 mg triamterene and 50 mg hydrochlorothiazide

The usual dosage of Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide as a tablet is 37.5 mg/25 mg or 75 mg/50 mg daily, given as a single dose, with appropriate monitoring of serum potassium (seeWARNINGS). There is no experience with the use of more than 75 mg/50 mg daily of Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide. Clinical experience with the administration of 37.5 mg/25 mg of Triamterene and Hydrochlorothiazide twice daily (in divided doses rather than as a single dose) suggests an increased risk of electrolyte imbalance and renal dysfunction.