What is the NDC code for Gentamicin?

I'm sorry could you please explain what the NDC stands for. Please add your answer as a comment.

Gentamicin - is it in the sulfur drug catergory?

My daughter is allergic to sulfur drugs. the H1N1 vaccine contains gentamicin sulfate. I'm trying to find out if this is something she can not ...

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...