What is the NDC code for Gentamicin?

I'm sorry could you please explain what the NDC stands for. Please add your answer as a comment.

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

I was given Tridenovag,which contains gentamicin for treatment topically of a ringworm on the face?

of my 8 year old grandson. Will this be effective?

Why do Rugby Aspirin 81mg and Watson Pharmaceuticals Aspirin 81mg share the same NDC (0536-3086)?

While looking up pill markings to determine proper NDC's, I found that two different manufacturers share the same NDC. Their pills are different ...