What is the NDC code for Gentamicin?

I'm sorry could you please explain what the NDC stands for. Please add your answer as a comment.

Jsp-545. I need to know the ndc code?

JSP-545 is digoxin 0.25 mg. I'd like to know where I can find the ndc- 43353051160 [national drug or description code ] I need to know the ...

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

Gentamicin - Who has answers for severe dizzyness caused by gentamycin?

IV gentamicin has caused severe dizzyness from ototoxicity=can't walk without falling. Does anyone have similar problems or answers on how to ...

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...

What is the mdc code for prestwick xenadine?

should have been NDC code