What is the name of this pill it is a light blue capsule with GG 626?

Could it read GG 624 as in this image?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/gg-624-4318.html

What is this pill - Capsule-shape with 'ALVA' imprint? The color it is clear, and inside of it has?

... tiny little round balls in it that are light blue, white, and dark yellow. It also has a see through blue band around the center of the capsule. ...

Light blue and yellow capsule pill ?

Light blue and yellow capsule pill with Co llins on it just like this with some sunbusrt on... it???

What is this capsule with PM and RRG?

It is a blue capsule. Dark blue on the top and light blue on the bottom. It has a gray band around the middle and the letters PM on one side and RRG ...

Light blue Capsule - Imprint 150 OCD (or COD)?

I had a reaction to a medicine I was on just over a Year ago and I thought the pill had an imprint of 150 OCD (possibly COD). It was a light blueish ...

What is this pill? G1 imprint on both halves of capsule?

Capsule, Red on one side, gray stripe in middle, other side is light purple (maybe pink, maybe light blue?)