What is the name of this pill it is a light blue capsule with GG 626?

Could it read GG 624 as in this image?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/gg-624-4318.html

What is this pill - Capsule-shape with 'ALVA' imprint? The color it is clear, and inside of it has?

... tiny little round balls in it that are light blue, white, and dark yellow. It also has a see through blue band around the center of the capsule. ...

What is this pill - with 'L 6' imprint?

It is dark blue on one half and light blue on the other half with gray in the middle. It is shaped like a capsule but it's not. It looks like an ...

Light blue and yellow capsule pill ?

Light blue and yellow capsule pill with Co llins on it just like this with some sunbusrt on... it???

Capsule, two shades of blue, hexagonal (?) profile?

I don't have the imprint, but this is a gelatin-type capsule, light blue and dark blue, kind of a light Wedgewood blue and royal blue. Instead ...

Blue & White Capsule without any imprints?

I was given a few (3) of these capsules when I was out with friends last night because I had a migraine and horrible cramps. I took one and it seemed ...