What is the name of this pill it is a light blue capsule with GG 626?

Could it read GG 624 as in this image?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/gg-624-4318.html

What is this pill - Capsule-shape with 'ALVA' imprint? The color it is clear, and inside of it has?

... tiny little round balls in it that are light blue, white, and dark yellow. It also has a see through blue band around the center of the capsule. ...

Light blue and yellow capsule pill ?

Light blue and yellow capsule pill with Co llins on it just like this with some sunbusrt on... it???

What is this pill - with 'pm' imprint?

the pill is light blu on one side grey in the middle and dark blue on the other side it is capsule form and it has PM on the light blu and a symble ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

found 2 tone (light blue with darker blue) capsule shape, (yet not a capsule pill), no imprint on pill

Blue & White Capsule without any imprints?

I was given a few (3) of these capsules when I was out with friends last night because I had a migraine and horrible cramps. I took one and it seemed ...