What is the name of this pill it is a light blue capsule with GG 626?

Could it read GG 624 as in this image?
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/gg-624-4318.html

What is this pill - with 'L 6' imprint?

It is dark blue on one half and light blue on the other half with gray in the middle. It is shaped like a capsule but it's not. It looks like an ...

What is this capsule with PM and RRG?

It is a blue capsule. Dark blue on the top and light blue on the bottom. It has a gray band around the middle and the letters PM on one side and RRG ...

What is this pill - with 'pm' imprint?

the pill is light blu on one side grey in the middle and dark blue on the other side it is capsule form and it has PM on the light blu and a symble ...

Blue & White Capsule without any imprints?

I was given a few (3) of these capsules when I was out with friends last night because I had a migraine and horrible cramps. I took one and it seemed ...

Light blue Capsule - Imprint 150 OCD (or COD)?

I had a reaction to a medicine I was on just over a Year ago and I thought the pill had an imprint of 150 OCD (possibly COD). It was a light blueish ...