What is the molecular structure and molecular weight of iron dextran?

My mother was recently told that the manufacturer who made Dextron no longer makes it. Is that true

She has an iron deficiency and had been receiving Dextran about twice a year for the past 4 years or so. The hospital where she has been receiving ...

What is the difference (molecular weight) between Omega-3- acid and Omega-3 - acid ethyl esters?

My pharmacist says they can't be compared since ethyl esters are added to help stabilize EPA and DHA, increasing thier respective molecular ...

Is there any medication to enlarge the bones as I am underweight and my bones structure are not?

... normal compare to any other? I want a medication to make my bones structure bigger, fatter and gain weight, if there any

What causes rosiglitazone to cause increase risk of having heart failures?

Is there a certain molecule that causes it or is there something in the molecular structure that causes it? We have a project for general chemistry ...