What is the mnufacturing company of abilify(aripiprazole)?

Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

How does abilify effect someone not prescribed?

what does it do for some one who is prescribed (aripiprazole) 5 mg. what does it do for some not prescribed if consumed

Aripiprazole - how long does this stay in your system and are there any withdrawal symptoms ?

My son safely tapered off of Abilify. Last dose of 2.5 mg was on Saturday August 4th... Here are my questions: 1. How long does Abilify stay in his ...

Aripiprazole - Refill has different Abilify pills?

I've been taking the same 30mg Abilify for about 8 years and now my refill says TV on one side and a number on the other side supposedly another ...

I have been prescribed. 40mg of aripiprazole or abilify for 4-5 years in the uk. what are the risks?

... to ones longterm health. my thyroid gland is not functioning well , also my pituitary gland does not work at all. Plus i have just found out ...