What is the mnufacturing company of abilify(aripiprazole)?

Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

Does Abilify come in 40 mg tablets?

Currently taking Abilify 20 mg by mouth twice a day. My insurance company will only pay for me taking one pill daily. Does Abilify come in 40 mg oral ...

Aripiprazole - is there a depot injection available in the UK?

I have been on aripiprazole for some time and would like to consider a depot injection to increase compliance. Does one exist in England?

How does abilify effect someone not prescribed?

what does it do for some one who is prescribed (aripiprazole) 5 mg. what does it do for some not prescribed if consumed

Aripiprazole - how long does this stay in your system and are there any withdrawal symptoms ?

My son safely tapered off of Abilify. Last dose of 2.5 mg was on Saturday August 4th... Here are my questions: 1. How long does Abilify stay in his ...

What does this mean?

Coadministration with inhibitors of CYP450 3A4 and/or 2D6 may increase the plasma concentrations of aripiprazole, which is primarily metabolized by ...

1 answer 17 days ago