What is the mg for medrol dosepak?

If I'm not mistaken Medrol Dosepak has 21 tablets of 4mg methylprednisolone.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/medrol.html

Medrol Dosepak - Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol?

Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol Dosepak?

What makes up a Medrol Dosepak?

understand that the pak is made up for dosing in decreasing dose each day. Are all the pills the same mg strength and what is the standard mg for ...

Medrol Dosepak - I got my script at 6pm and took 3 which left 3 from the first day not taken. If I?

... continue with 2nd day can I fit in the 3 left from the 1st day somehow or should I leave those untaken?

Medrol Dosepak - Atopic dermatitis came back as soon as I stopped the medrol pack?

I have dermatitis on my eyelids and when I'm on the medrol pack it goes away and works great. As soon as I stop it comes back. Should I get a ...