What is the mg for medrol dosepak?

If I'm not mistaken Medrol Dosepak has 21 tablets of 4mg methylprednisolone.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/medrol.html

Medrol Dosepak - Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol?

Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol Dosepak?

Medrol Dosepak - Allergic to NSAIDS?

I am allergic to NSAIDS so when I have a severe pain, the only option is medrol dosepak. The last time I took it was for back pain 6 months ago. Now ...

Medrol Dosepak - After finishing the 6 day regimen, how long will the relief from pain last?

I am on day 4 and have a pain level of 5 for the first time in months. This allows me to at least function. How long can I expect this to last after ...

Medrol Dosepak - Atopic dermatitis came back as soon as I stopped the medrol pack?

I have dermatitis on my eyelids and when I'm on the medrol pack it goes away and works great. As soon as I stop it comes back. Should I get a ...

0 answers 11 days ago