What is the mg for medrol dosepak?

If I'm not mistaken Medrol Dosepak has 21 tablets of 4mg methylprednisolone.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/medrol.html

Medrol Dosepak - Can a patient take methylpred on a daily basis?

Daughter-in-law was given a med pak for allergies. She is disabled and almost ready for a wheel chair. After starting to take this med. she has ...

Medrol Dosepak - Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol?

Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol Dosepak?

Medrol Dosepak - I got my script at 6pm and took 3 which left 3 from the first day not taken. If I?

... continue with 2nd day can I fit in the 3 left from the 1st day somehow or should I leave those untaken?

Medrol Dosepak - After finishing the 6 day regimen, how long will the relief from pain last?

I am on day 4 and have a pain level of 5 for the first time in months. This allows me to at least function. How long can I expect this to last after ...