What is the mg for medrol dosepak?

If I'm not mistaken Medrol Dosepak has 21 tablets of 4mg methylprednisolone.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/medrol.html

Interaction - Citalopram, Lorazepam, Metaxalone, Simvastatin, Tramadol, Zolpidem, and Medrol?

... Dosepak, - Safe combination for a 75 year old woman? Prior medication she was taking was Citalopram, Dexamethasone, Diphenhydramine, Docusate, ...

Can depo-medrol cause weakness and numbness in the thigh, knees and shins of legs?

Recent injections in my wife's hips caused this situation. Is this possible with usin dep-medrol injections

Medrol Dosepak - Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol?

Is there usually a risk of weight gain with just taking the one pak of Medrol Dosepak?

Medrol Dosepak - Allergic to NSAIDS?

I am allergic to NSAIDS so when I have a severe pain, the only option is medrol dosepak. The last time I took it was for back pain 6 months ago. Now ...