What is the main ingredient in visine?

Tetrahydrozoline is the main ingredient in just the plain Visine.

(Visine L.R contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride).

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/visine-eye-drops.html

Visine use and congenital Ptosis?

I have congenital Ptosis (a droopy eyelid from birth) and at 20 years of age I have now used visine for one year to open the eye , making it appear ...

Can visine knock you out?

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. It is in vitamin D3. Is vitamin d3 safe?

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. Too much Cholecalciferol can kill. Cholecalciferol is a main ingredient in vitamin d3 pills. I ...

If using visine on a daily basis one drop in each eye in the morning and at dinnertime for a year?

... dangerous and if redness occurs if u stop using visine is there a chance your eyes can still clear up after a while or is the redness going to be ...

Used visine and mouth is swolllen???

have swollen of the mouth, can not eat right because of swollen,nose is dry can not breath right, does over using visine have any damage to eyes ...