What is the main ingredient in visine?

Tetrahydrozoline is the main ingredient in just the plain Visine.

(Visine L.R contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride).

http://www.drugs.com/cdi/visine-eye-drops.html

Visine LR - I can't find this eyedrop anywhere no more what happened?

i bought visine lr at walmart all the time they dont carry it any more not at walgreens,not at cvs,not at some of the online stores what's going ...

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. It is in vitamin D3. Is vitamin d3 safe?

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. Too much Cholecalciferol can kill. Cholecalciferol is a main ingredient in vitamin d3 pills. I ...

If using visine on a daily basis one drop in each eye in the morning and at dinnertime for a year?

... dangerous and if redness occurs if u stop using visine is there a chance your eyes can still clear up after a while or is the redness going to be ...

Magnesium Sulfate - I know someone who does" this stuff and says it is main ingredient in those?

... bathing salts stuff? is this for real? when I went to online I was shocked to see that sites where you can order this stuff says EPSON SALTS main ...