What is the highest mg for oxycodone?

Can oxycodone and dilaudid be prescribed at the same time I was told only one fast acting at a time?

for 2 years i have been prescribed dilaudid and oxycodone last visit just the oxycodone and it not working any suggestions on a break through drug im ...

If I took a half of perl 10 fri night,is it out of my system today?

and before that I did a 30 mg and then the day bfore that I did 2 30mg oxycodone do u think my urine is clean of oxycodone this is the forth day ...

What is the lowest dose of klonopin to highest?

there r many diffrent mg. and colors im prescribed th 0.5 then theres the 1mg color yellow with number r34 on it then the blue ialso heard of these ...

What is the difference between Oxycodone 10/325 apap and Oxycodone HCI?

There is a significant pricing difference, and I am concerned about the amount of acetaminophen I am taking with the Oxycodone (325mg)

Difference between Oxycodone 15mg & Oxycodone IR 15mg?

Ok, I've been in pain management for several years.. I take Oxycodone 15mg every 4-6hrs as well as a couple others that aren't relevant to ...