What is the highest mg for oxycodone?

10mg

What do oxycodone pills look like?

i found a pill thats yellow and a light brown and it has an imprint on it and its 2666 but it has a weird imprint on i..i dont know if its a clock or ...

Is oxycodone/apap7.5 stronger than vicodine?

i have djd and have been on vic's for 2 years. dr switched me to oxycodone/apap 7.5325 will the oxycodone work better

Can oxycodone and dilaudid be prescribed at the same time I was told only one fast acting at a time?

for 2 years i have been prescribed dilaudid and oxycodone last visit just the oxycodone and it not working any suggestions on a break through drug im ...

If I took a half of perl 10 fri night,is it out of my system today?

and before that I did a 30 mg and then the day bfore that I did 2 30mg oxycodone do u think my urine is clean of oxycodone this is the forth day ...

What is the lowest dose of klonopin to highest?

there r many diffrent mg. and colors im prescribed th 0.5 then theres the 1mg color yellow with number r34 on it then the blue ialso heard of these ...