What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

What is the difference between opana er and opana?

I know ER means extended release. I'm on a 10mg Opana and my wife is on a 10mg Opana ER. Is one more potent than the other? How do they make it ...

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

I just got a refill of opana er 10 mg. It is not 8-sided, is round, kind of peach, and has an E on?

... one side and a 10 on another. The pill is concave on both sides. Is this some new opana (mfg. Endo) or did they goof? I really need to know asap ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...