What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Is opana and oxycontin basicly the same ingredience?

i ask because i have to take 40mg oxycontin every 8 hour's, i was informed of the medication opana and i'm afraid the ingredient's ...

Wha kind of withdraaws do you have with opana er?

i have one more week till my prescription is filled how bad are opana er withdraws

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

I just got a refill of opana er 10 mg. It is not 8-sided, is round, kind of peach, and has an E on?

... one side and a 10 on another. The pill is concave on both sides. Is this some new opana (mfg. Endo) or did they goof? I really need to know asap ...

Opana ER - New Formulated Opana available this week?

I just wanted to give everyone a update I received today from Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacture of the Opana. I receive my Opana directly from ...