What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Wha kind of withdraaws do you have with opana er?

i have one more week till my prescription is filled how bad are opana er withdraws

Does Nucynta compare to Opana to help with severe pain? has any1 tried new Opana's r they the same?

Has anyone heard about the new Opana ER? My Dr said there is a new formula and he is giving me an option to stay with the new Opana ER or switch to ...

I just got a refill of opana er 10 mg. It is not 8-sided, is round, kind of peach, and has an E on?

... one side and a 10 on another. The pill is concave on both sides. Is this some new opana (mfg. Endo) or did they goof? I really need to know asap ...

Opana ER - New Formulated Opana available this week?

I just wanted to give everyone a update I received today from Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacture of the Opana. I receive my Opana directly from ...