What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Wha kind of withdraaws do you have with opana er?

i have one more week till my prescription is filled how bad are opana er withdraws

What is the difference between opana er and opana?

I know ER means extended release. I'm on a 10mg Opana and my wife is on a 10mg Opana ER. Is one more potent than the other? How do they make it ...

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

I just got a refill of opana er 10 mg. It is not 8-sided, is round, kind of peach, and has an E on?

... one side and a 10 on another. The pill is concave on both sides. Is this some new opana (mfg. Endo) or did they goof? I really need to know asap ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...