What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Wha kind of withdraaws do you have with opana er?

i have one more week till my prescription is filled how bad are opana er withdraws

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

I just got a refill of opana er 10 mg. It is not 8-sided, is round, kind of peach, and has an E on?

... one side and a 10 on another. The pill is concave on both sides. Is this some new opana (mfg. Endo) or did they goof? I really need to know asap ...

Opana ER - New Formulated Opana available this week?

I just wanted to give everyone a update I received today from Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacture of the Opana. I receive my Opana directly from ...