What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Is opana and oxycontin basicly the same ingredience?

i ask because i have to take 40mg oxycontin every 8 hour's, i was informed of the medication opana and i'm afraid the ingredient's ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

Opana ER - New Formulated Opana available this week?

I just wanted to give everyone a update I received today from Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacture of the Opana. I receive my Opana directly from ...

What medications are most like Opana Er?

Does anyone know of a medication that is very similar to opana er? The opana er works alright, but they are so costly. I think I want to change to a ...