What is the half life on xanax?

Xanax half-Life: Immediate release: 11.2 hours;Extended release: 10.7–15.8 hours.

Best benzodiazipine?

ive tried xanax and ativan but the ativan does not help at all and the doc says she wont write a script for xanax because she says its really ...

Is Serax a good med to taper from xanax to?

I am on xanax wanting to taper off. To my knowledge it is best to go from xanax to clonazapam to ativan,using lorazapam if needed with the last 2. ...

Need help with half life pleasee read thank you?

I'm very confused about what n how half life.works.I asked my pharmacist who is fantastic n I asked my dr also. This is how they explained it to ...

Preventing loss of sex drive while taking xanax?

My boyfriend is taking xanax he takes half a pill in the morning and half a pill at night. Since he has been taking them his sex drive has been well ...

What is the half life of lamictal?

My husband has been on this med for month and a half about 2 weeks ago his muscles started drawing up. The er said to stop taking it. What is the ...