What is the half life on xanax?

Xanax half-Life: Immediate release: 11.2 hours;Extended release: 10.7–15.8 hours.

Does caffeine lessen the effects of xanax? I've been prescribed .05m, took 1 but it didn't help?

I have really bad panic attacks whenever I have to travel via planes. My doctor prescribed xanax 0.5m and said to take 1 30 min before my flight and ...

Is Serax a good med to taper from xanax to?

I am on xanax wanting to taper off. To my knowledge it is best to go from xanax to clonazapam to ativan,using lorazapam if needed with the last 2. ...

Xanax - how many day after i stop the med can i breastfeed?

How long does it take for the xanax of .25 ml to get out of your system after delivery of baby so I can breastfeed took xanx during pregnacy then ...

Preventing loss of sex drive while taking xanax?

My boyfriend is taking xanax he takes half a pill in the morning and half a pill at night. Since he has been taking them his sex drive has been well ...