What is the half life on xanax?

Xanax half-Life: Immediate release: 11.2 hours;Extended release: 10.7–15.8 hours.

Best benzodiazipine?

ive tried xanax and ativan but the ativan does not help at all and the doc says she wont write a script for xanax because she says its really ...

Is Serax a good med to taper from xanax to?

I am on xanax wanting to taper off. To my knowledge it is best to go from xanax to clonazapam to ativan,using lorazapam if needed with the last 2. ...

Need help with half life pleasee read thank you?

I'm very confused about what n how half life.works.I asked my pharmacist who is fantastic n I asked my dr also. This is how they explained it to ...

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

Xanax - how many day after i stop the med can i breastfeed?

How long does it take for the xanax of .25 ml to get out of your system after delivery of baby so I can breastfeed took xanx during pregnacy then ...