What is the half life on xanax?

Xanax half-Life: Immediate release: 11.2 hours;Extended release: 10.7–15.8 hours.

Best benzodiazipine?

ive tried xanax and ativan but the ativan does not help at all and the doc says she wont write a script for xanax because she says its really ...

Is Serax a good med to taper from xanax to?

I am on xanax wanting to taper off. To my knowledge it is best to go from xanax to clonazapam to ativan,using lorazapam if needed with the last 2. ...

Question about half life?

this is a question about long half lives inmedications. for instance klonopin has a long half life. If you crush it into powder and take it does it ...

Valium vs xanax?

i have been prescribed xanax daily for the past two years. 1mg a day. xanax is a short term drug and I'm wondering if it might benefit me to ...

Preventing loss of sex drive while taking xanax?

My boyfriend is taking xanax he takes half a pill in the morning and half a pill at night. Since he has been taking them his sex drive has been well ...