What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Lorazepam 0.5mg tablets (the generic Ativan)?

Has anybody notice weight gain or loss on this drug ?

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Can you continue taking ativan 1mg as needed and also take wellbutrin sr 150mg once a day?

i was put on generic wellbutrin sr yesterday 150mg in the morning !! i have been taking ativan for over a year now up to 3mg a day. the doctor also ...