What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Lorazepam 0.5mg tablets (the generic Ativan)?

Has anybody notice weight gain or loss on this drug ?

I have anxiety problems should I take 1mg of xanax or 1mg of ativan generic? can u take with vicodin

i have been suffering with anxiety for 3 months now and i dont have a doctor the ER doctor that i saw said to take 1mg xanax for 7 days and couldnt ...

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is "Ativan" still being produced as a brand? 5 pharmacies have said their suppliers do not have it?

I have tried the generic version of Ativan, and it does not work like the brand. My doctor agrees, and my insurance will pay for it, but as of ...