What is the generic name for Ativan?

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Ativan - Which is a better generic?

I have been taking ativan (lorazepam) for a few years. Just recently is hasn't agreed with me. Makes me wired and panicky. I am tapering off it ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Can you continue taking ativan 1mg as needed and also take wellbutrin sr 150mg once a day?

i was put on generic wellbutrin sr yesterday 150mg in the morning !! i have been taking ativan for over a year now up to 3mg a day. the doctor also ...

Is there a generic for brintellix, on it, like it, ins wont approve it?

This is the first meds I have been put on, I do take ativan but nothing for depression, till now. I am concerned because now I have to try two other ...