What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Ativan - Which is a better generic?

I have been taking ativan (lorazepam) for a few years. Just recently is hasn't agreed with me. Makes me wired and panicky. I am tapering off it ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Is "Ativan" still being produced as a brand? 5 pharmacies have said their suppliers do not have it?

I have tried the generic version of Ativan, and it does not work like the brand. My doctor agrees, and my insurance will pay for it, but as of ...