What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Ativan - Which is a better generic?

I have been taking ativan (lorazepam) for a few years. Just recently is hasn't agreed with me. Makes me wired and panicky. I am tapering off it ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Is generic valium as effective as alprazolam?

Because I know that benzodiazepines like xanax, ativan, klonopin, and diazapam normally come in 1 or 2 mg's, but Valium comes in five and ten ...

Is there a generic for brintellix, on it, like it, ins wont approve it?

This is the first meds I have been put on, I do take ativan but nothing for depression, till now. I am concerned because now I have to try two other ...