What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Lorazepam 0.5mg tablets (the generic Ativan)?

Has anybody notice weight gain or loss on this drug ?

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Ativan - Which is a better generic?

I have been taking ativan (lorazepam) for a few years. Just recently is hasn't agreed with me. Makes me wired and panicky. I am tapering off it ...

Is "Ativan" still being produced as a brand? 5 pharmacies have said their suppliers do not have it?

I have tried the generic version of Ativan, and it does not work like the brand. My doctor agrees, and my insurance will pay for it, but as of ...

Is generic valium as effective as alprazolam?

Because I know that benzodiazepines like xanax, ativan, klonopin, and diazapam normally come in 1 or 2 mg's, but Valium comes in five and ten ...