What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Ativan - Which is a better generic?

I have been taking ativan (lorazepam) for a few years. Just recently is hasn't agreed with me. Makes me wired and panicky. I am tapering off it ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Is "Ativan" still being produced as a brand? 5 pharmacies have said their suppliers do not have it?

I have tried the generic version of Ativan, and it does not work like the brand. My doctor agrees, and my insurance will pay for it, but as of ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Can you continue taking ativan 1mg as needed and also take wellbutrin sr 150mg once a day?

i was put on generic wellbutrin sr yesterday 150mg in the morning !! i have been taking ativan for over a year now up to 3mg a day. the doctor also ...