What is the generic name for Ativan?

Llorazepam

caringsonbj 11 Feb 2011

he is right it is Lorazepam

Lorazepam is the generic name.Ativan is the Brand Name.Hope this helps!! :)

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Is "Ativan" still being produced as a brand? 5 pharmacies have said their suppliers do not have it?

I have tried the generic version of Ativan, and it does not work like the brand. My doctor agrees, and my insurance will pay for it, but as of ...

Is generic valium as effective as alprazolam?

Because I know that benzodiazepines like xanax, ativan, klonopin, and diazapam normally come in 1 or 2 mg's, but Valium comes in five and ten ...

Can you continue taking ativan 1mg as needed and also take wellbutrin sr 150mg once a day?

i was put on generic wellbutrin sr yesterday 150mg in the morning !! i have been taking ativan for over a year now up to 3mg a day. the doctor also ...