What is the dose for Chromagen Forte?

Usual adult dose is 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor.

It might also be a good idea to check the bottle/packet for directions.

I have been on pred forte once a day for six months. Is this going to cause permanent damage?

I have chronic anterior uveitis and cannot 'wean' off the pred forte because the uveitis flares horribly without the drops. What issues am ...

Pred Forte - Redness reappears?

I was advised to use Pred Forte four times a day with two drops in each eye a time. During the day, the redness seems to go away, especially after ...

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Where can I get chromagen forte?

The other iron pills (generics) give me diarrehea and rash. Please advise.

My dad has been on clexane for six weeks, told he needs to take it for 6 months, is this too long?

my father is currently on this med I am a bit concerned because he has been on clexane forte 120mg/o.8 for six weeks now should the dose be reduced? ...