What is the dose for Chromagen Forte?

Usual adult dose is 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor.

It might also be a good idea to check the bottle/packet for directions.

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Is there any evidence that Pred Forte can cause canker sores in your mouth? If so, any remedy?

I have been taking Pred Forte four times a day for 4 weeks. About a week ago I developed a canker on my tongue and now I am gettng one in the top of ...

My dad has been on clexane for six weeks, told he needs to take it for 6 months, is this too long?

my father is currently on this med I am a bit concerned because he has been on clexane forte 120mg/o.8 for six weeks now should the dose be reduced? ...