What is the dose for Chromagen Forte?

Usual adult dose is 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor.

It might also be a good idea to check the bottle/packet for directions.

I have been on pred forte once a day for six months. Is this going to cause permanent damage?

I have chronic anterior uveitis and cannot 'wean' off the pred forte because the uveitis flares horribly without the drops. What issues am ...

Can a over dose of Pred Forte, cause any effect in the eye not treated?

I was on Pred Forte for 7 months. Had dilated pupil, blurred vision, high blood pressure, normal blood suger went sky high, acne on face chest scalp ...

Is there any evidence that Pred Forte can cause canker sores in your mouth? If so, any remedy?

I have been taking Pred Forte four times a day for 4 weeks. About a week ago I developed a canker on my tongue and now I am gettng one in the top of ...

My dad has been on clexane for six weeks, told he needs to take it for 6 months, is this too long?

my father is currently on this med I am a bit concerned because he has been on clexane forte 120mg/o.8 for six weeks now should the dose be reduced? ...