What is the dose for Chromagen Forte?

Usual adult dose is 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed by your doctor.

It might also be a good idea to check the bottle/packet for directions.

Pred Forte - Redness reappears?

I was advised to use Pred Forte four times a day with two drops in each eye a time. During the day, the redness seems to go away, especially after ...

I recently had a transplant I was notified The donor had a fungus in cornia the Dr recommended I st?

And when I read about Pred Forte is states not to take this with other drops. What should I do? Above was suppose to say Dr. recommended I stay on ...

Can a over dose of Pred Forte, cause any effect in the eye not treated?

I was on Pred Forte for 7 months. Had dilated pupil, blurred vision, high blood pressure, normal blood suger went sky high, acne on face chest scalp ...

My dad has been on clexane for six weeks, told he needs to take it for 6 months, is this too long?

my father is currently on this med I am a bit concerned because he has been on clexane forte 120mg/o.8 for six weeks now should the dose be reduced? ...