What is the dosage conversion from ms contin 15 mg "to" percocet?

One 15mg MS Contin would be equal to 10 mg of oxycodone using a 25% incomplete cross tolerance reduction. Will apply a kink to a dosage converter.

http://www.globalrph.com/narcotic.cgi

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2011

soory-meant link not kink!

christineATU 10 Feb 2011

Ha ha ha! I made the same mistake. Only difference was the context in which I said Kink, not link. I said something like, " I hope you got the kink for that." Sorry, you brought up a funny for me.

madukes13 10 Feb 2011

I was not aware of of this dosage and it is very helpful to me... Thank you so much.

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2011

I just noticed I wrote soory instead of sorry too! I cant type today apparently!

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2011

That link is a nice useful tool. I use it a lot. It will do a direct conversion but usually you want to use at least a 25% reduction for cross tolerance as all drugs effect people differently. If the person is sensitive use a 50% reduction.