What is the differents between methadon and methadose?

nothing . they are the same exact thing

can you get methadon in austria?

my husband is on methadon for a few years already and we have to move to austria can he get it there ?

Please need help quiting methadon?

Hello everybody .. I have been strugling with opiotes for about 13 years now I'm now 29 .. For The past year I have been on low doses of ...

Methadose - Currently seeing a Dr. who gives meMethadone for a variety ofpain issues, but he is also

... my primary Dr. What I want is someone to prescribe the methadone and be a good primary Dr, also. HELP

Liquid Methadose vs. Liquid Methadone?

I am guest dosing at a clinic in Indiana. I am from Pennsylvania. My regular clinic gives Methadose tablets dissolved in water with a little bit of ...

Does using heroin on top of methadon for long years affect methadon withdrawal?

Hello, forum. I am 21 year old male and was using heroin for more then 7 years. I started using heroin from 2004 and managed to get to clinic for ...