What is the differents between methadon and methadose?

nothing . they are the same exact thing

can you get methadon in austria?

my husband is on methadon for a few years already and we have to move to austria can he get it there ?

Methadose - Currently seeing a Dr. who gives meMethadone for a variety ofpain issues, but he is also

... my primary Dr. What I want is someone to prescribe the methadone and be a good primary Dr, also. HELP

Is 40mg oxycontin eqivelant to 40 mg methadose?

equivelancy to each other for pain management.I have been taking the 40mg oc's for 4 yrs or so.I would like to know if their are any new generic ...

Does using heroin on top of methadon for long years affect methadon withdrawal?

Hello, forum. I am 21 year old male and was using heroin for more then 7 years. I started using heroin from 2004 and managed to get to clinic for ...

I take methadose can I take lisinopril 10 mg?

I have been feeling very dizzy and lightheaded after I take my methadose I take 215 MG's a day and I take lisinopril 10 mg