What is the difference in Hydrocodone/bitartate 7.5mg and loratabs 7.5 mg?

Hydrocodone bitrate is the hydrocodone content in the lortabs, the 7.5 is the mg strength of the hydro content in the meds. "Lortab" is the name used to identify a prescription written that has hydrocodone and 500mg of APAP (or acetaminophen) (active ingredient in tylenol) So the difference would be, "hydro bitrate" is just straight hydrocodone, and "lortab" is Hydrocodone with APAP in it. Norco is Hydrocodone with 325mg of APAP... and so on with the other names used in common hydro scripts