What is the difference between Verelan & Verapamil. My Dr. prescribed?

Verelan is the same as verapamil.

Verelan is a brand name, it contains the medicine verapamil.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/verelan.html

Verapamil and Calcium?

I am using a prescribed (topical) Verapamil gel for Peyronie's Diease. I was also told by the urologist to take (orally) 1000mg of calcium and ...

Take verapamil 120 mg twice a day (morning and night) should I also be taking a dieretic?

I have also been told lately that my calium and vitamin d are low could verapamil be causing this?

Can too much verapamil cause swelling of eyes and ankles?

my doctor prescribed 2 tablets of verapamil (240 mg each) for hypertension. Will this cause swelling in ankles and face? shortness of breath?

I have been prescribed verapamil for migraines?

My b/p currently runs 120/73 but my heart rate is around 85. Should I be concerned that my b/p will bottom out on me?

Should I take verapamil 120 for HBP

Have HBP..doctor changed my meds from coozar 100mg because it produced cough and didnt work to lower my BP..She prescribed lisinopril 20mg and ...