What is the difference between Verelan & Verapamil. My Dr. prescribed?

Verelan is the same as verapamil.

Verelan is a brand name, it contains the medicine verapamil.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/verelan.html

Verapamil and Calcium?

I am using a prescribed (topical) Verapamil gel for Peyronie's Diease. I was also told by the urologist to take (orally) 1000mg of calcium and ...

Take verapamil 120 mg twice a day (morning and night) should I also be taking a dieretic?

I have also been told lately that my calium and vitamin d are low could verapamil be causing this?

My wife, (63) has had Supraventricular tachycardia for 40 years. HISTORY: (I have tried to be as?

... factual and brief as possible.) She is not taking any medication for anything except the Verapamil as noted herein. The attacks or episodes now ...

Is verapamil a controlled substance?

im prescribed it for my headaches and blood pressure and my partner says its no differant than taking a vicoden or a xanax. is that true?

Should I take verapamil 120 for HBP

Have HBP..doctor changed my meds from coozar 100mg because it produced cough and didnt work to lower my BP..She prescribed lisinopril 20mg and ...