What is the difference between Verelan & Verapamil. My Dr. prescribed?

Verelan is the same as verapamil.

Verelan is a brand name, it contains the medicine verapamil.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/verelan.html

What is difference between Verapamil ER and SR?

I am taking Verapamil ER 240 mg Cap. I call dr office to refill. They fax to Medco (Home delivery supplier) I got Verapamil HCL SR CAPS 240 mg

Take verapamil 120 mg twice a day (morning and night) should I also be taking a dieretic?

I have also been told lately that my calium and vitamin d are low could verapamil be causing this?

My wife, (63) has had Supraventricular tachycardia for 40 years. HISTORY: (I have tried to be as?

... factual and brief as possible.) She is not taking any medication for anything except the Verapamil as noted herein. The attacks or episodes now ...

Can too much verapamil cause swelling of eyes and ankles?

my doctor prescribed 2 tablets of verapamil (240 mg each) for hypertension. Will this cause swelling in ankles and face? shortness of breath?

I have been prescribed verapamil for migraines?

My b/p currently runs 120/73 but my heart rate is around 85. Should I be concerned that my b/p will bottom out on me?