What is the difference between Verelan & Verapamil. My Dr. prescribed?

Verelan is the same as verapamil.

Verelan is a brand name, it contains the medicine verapamil.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/verelan.html

What is difference between Verapamil ER and SR?

I am taking Verapamil ER 240 mg Cap. I call dr office to refill. They fax to Medco (Home delivery supplier) I got Verapamil HCL SR CAPS 240 mg

Take verapamil 120 mg twice a day (morning and night) should I also be taking a dieretic?

I have also been told lately that my calium and vitamin d are low could verapamil be causing this?

My wife, (63) has had Supraventricular tachycardia for 40 years. HISTORY: (I have tried to be as?

... factual and brief as possible.) She is not taking any medication for anything except the Verapamil as noted herein. The attacks or episodes now ...

I have been prescribed verapamil for migraines?

My b/p currently runs 120/73 but my heart rate is around 85. Should I be concerned that my b/p will bottom out on me?

Should I take verapamil 120 for HBP

Have HBP..doctor changed my meds from coozar 100mg because it produced cough and didnt work to lower my BP..She prescribed lisinopril 20mg and ...