What is the difference between Verelan & Verapamil. My Dr. prescribed?

Verelan is the same as verapamil.

Verelan is a brand name, it contains the medicine verapamil.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/verelan.html

What is difference between Verapamil ER and SR?

I am taking Verapamil ER 240 mg Cap. I call dr office to refill. They fax to Medco (Home delivery supplier) I got Verapamil HCL SR CAPS 240 mg

Verapamil and Calcium?

I am using a prescribed (topical) Verapamil gel for Peyronie's Diease. I was also told by the urologist to take (orally) 1000mg of calcium and ...

Take verapamil 120 mg twice a day (morning and night) should I also be taking a dieretic?

I have also been told lately that my calium and vitamin d are low could verapamil be causing this?

Can too much verapamil cause swelling of eyes and ankles?

my doctor prescribed 2 tablets of verapamil (240 mg each) for hypertension. Will this cause swelling in ankles and face? shortness of breath?

Is verapamil a controlled substance?

im prescribed it for my headaches and blood pressure and my partner says its no differant than taking a vicoden or a xanax. is that true?