What is the difference between ultracet and percocet?

Percocet is a little stronger than Ultracet, but they are in the same class of drugs--narcotics. They both can be addicting especially the Percocet. They both have Tylenol in them so do not take Tylenol with these drugs. You can take Ibuprofen or Aleve but don't take anymore Tylenol while on these. It is probably best not to mix them even though they are in the same class of drugs. The other ingredients might not mix together well. Hope this helps you.

Ultracet is Tramadol which is a non-opiate pain killer with the pain killing strength of tylenol#3. Although not classified as a opiate it is addictive. A fairly weak painkiller that should only be used for acute pain.

Percocet is oxycodone which is a opiate pain killer and can be addictive. It is a little stronger than morphine when taken by mouth. It is quite a bit stronger then Tramadol (ultracet)... Dave