What is the difference between seroquel xr and seroquel?

I am not 100% certain but I believe that Seroquel XR is extended release, which means that you have to take fewer doses that you would regular Seroquel. The Seroquel XR releases medicine over time and acts usually all day, and helps in stopping the Seroquel from getting to a lower level in your system. Which will improve your mood throughout the day better than regular Seroquel. I hope this helps, Merry Christmas.

sjzoey 7 Dec 2009

thank you for letting me know, it was very helpful and quick
happy holidays
sj

Anonymous 2 Mar 2012

nana68, I gave you a thumbs up. Very well explained. Happy Christmas to you and your family as well.